Open The Door (10)

ANNA'S POV*

Elsa hasn't come out of her room.
For 9 days. I, I don't know whats wrong. All I know is that she must be drinking water from the basin. But what she's eating... It's been nine days, and she hasn't eaten a thing.

God damn you Jackson Overland Frost.

Look at what you've done.

Her powers. Her ice powers. No one but me, Merida and Rapunzel knew about them. But now Hans and Jack.

I balanced a tray of pancakes, orange juice and raspberry jam on my left hand and knocked on Elsa's blue door.

"Elsa? Please I know you're in there. People have been asking where you've been."

I heard her sniff a little and slowly I heard her sobs.

"I want to see Jack." I heard her whisper. I bit my lip and pushed the door open.

"Not without breakfast!" I declared happily.

"I'm not hungry Anna." She said with no emotion. I looked at her thin face, red eyes and she looked sick.

I sighed.

"Eat!" I urged her.

"Anna." She whispered, tears glistening. "I want to see Jack."

"You can't." I said slowly.

"Why not!" She snapped.

"Because.... He left?" I said, well more asked.

"What?" She whispered shocked.

"But only for a little while!" I assured her.

I heard her sigh in relief.

"I know you have his number." She said as I walked out the door.

I closed the door and heard Elsa get up and lock it again. I sighed and put my forehead against the door.

ELSA'S POV*

After breakfast I heard the front door open and slam shut. I heard some mumbling and I was intrigued to hear what was being said. I slipped out of my warm bed and put my ear up against the door.

"You what!" Anna screamed, making me jump back. Anna sounded like she could kill someone.

"You are a disgrace to me!"
Merida screeched. When did Merida get here.

"And I had to sit in a car with you
on the way here with your stupid boy toy!" Merida continued. Boy toy?

"Elsa will be furious when she finds out!" I heard the voices get closer until they were right at my door. I stepped back and someone banged on my door. Again and again.

Shakily I unlocked the door and Anna stormed in, dragging long blonde hair. Rapunzel.

I stood shocked, in a gray t-shirt red fabric shorts, white high socks and messy hair.

Rapunzel was dishevelled, as if she had been jumping on a bed then rolled down a hill, and to top it all off, then jumped off a cliff. That's how messy she looked.

Suddenly Anna spoke.

"Tell her what you did!" Anna screamed.

No response. Rapunzel stared at her hands in her lap.

"You'll regret it." Merida warned through gritted teeth.

"I enjoyed every moment." Rapunzel yawned carelessly.

Anna slapped her.

"Anna!" I cried.

Rapunzel just laughed.