Waking Up (3)

UNKNOWN POV*

A/N oooh! ^^^

Continue

I watched Elsa with envy. Why couldn't I be her? It wasn't fair. She had all the looks, flawless skin, platinum blonde hair, big aqua eyes and full red lips.

Why couldn't I be like that?
She got all the boys, but didn't want them.

She was waiting. For him. Haha. Now the brilliant Elsa Winters is crushed on her bed, crying her eyes out. Turns out he didn't want her.

Maybe he'll want me...

ELSA'S POV*

I woke up, still tired, and stretched. I found Anna next to me, Rapunzel in the hammock chair, Merida sharing the beanbag chair with her boyfriend Hiccup and Kristoff slept on lounge.

Well my room meant for one had 6 people, including me, sleeping all over the place. I shook Anna awake.

"What? No, I've, I've been up for h-hours!" She yawned sitting up, then resting her head on her hand and continued to snore quietly.

"Anna!"

"Mhmn. Chocolate." She mumbled, chewing air. I laughed.

"Rapunzel!" I shouted. No response. That's it, I'm getting my mega-phone. I got up and searched through the boxes. Haha! Found it. I turned it on and went right in the middle of the room.

"Everyone up!" I said in the mega-phone. It came out loudly, waking everyone up.

"Morning." Rapunzel yawned, rubbing her eyes.

Kristoff looked at me, looked at the pillow, then took an even closer look at it. Then began to snore.

Merida shook Hiccup who was awake, but not moving.

"Argh." Hiccup groaned loudly.

And Anna was... Where was she? Suddenly she came up behind me, with blocks and blocks of chocolate. She'd already demolished half of one, and had chocolate all over her face. I took a block, tossed it from hand to hand, then threw it to Kristoff, who woke up.

"Chocolate?" He mumbled, opening it and taking a square. Then went back to sleep.

Typical Kristoff.

**************
After everyone but Rapunzel and Anna went home, I decided to do Anna's room, we unloaded her boxes the day before so we just did one box at a time. Of course, Rapunzel decorated it. At about 8:30 pm, we had finished Anna's room. All that was left was the bathroom, Rapunzels room and the laundry. Gosh, this was going to take forever!

I went into my room and saw the photos of Jack. Everywhere, just bombarding me, boring into my eyes. I found an empty box and ripped the photos down, dropping them into the box. Finally my room was Jack free. I took the box and put it on the top shelf of the laundry closet.

Exhausted, I laid down and rested.

JACKS POV*

I heard screaming last night. I thought it was neighbours fighting, but then I heard my name.

"Why!" I heard someone shout.

"Jack Frost, Why don't you fucking remember me?" They screamed. Elsa.

"Why?" Elsa shouted. "Why!"

I do remember you.
It's just that,
It hurt to,

To say goodbye.

Because, Elsa, I loved you.

I sat down and realised what I did. I pushed her away, pretending not to know her. My best friend.