It's A Date? (9)

ELSA'S POV*

We arrived at the plaza and Rapunzel squealed.

"Look! He's soooooooooooooo cute!" She cried enthusiastically, pulling my arm.

"Calm down Punzie!" I giggled. I saw who she was drooling over, he had red-orange hair and blue eyes. Meh. Rapunzel smiled at him as he walked passed.

"Why, hey there blondie." He said in a flirtatious way. Rapunzel sighed dreamily, stopping to stare at him. I pulled the sleeve of her magenta shirt and she snapped out of her trance. She punched my arm and immediately Alex was by my side. Huh? I looked at him and for a split second, I thought it was him. I refuse to say his name.

"Oops. Sorry, guess I'm a little jumpy." She giggled nervously.

We went to the shops and started searching for outfits that would suit the party that we were going to on the weekend. I found a black skirt that goes to my knees and a white button up blouse. I have the perfect dark blue flats at home so this what I'm wearing. I saw Anna with Kristoff looking at overalls, jeans and high waisted shorts. I smiled and saw Rapunzel laughing with the red-orange haired guy. She had some nice, sweet clothes in her hand, a simple pink skirt down to her ankles with a slit from her knee down with a peach coloured strapless top. I looked down at my outfit again and caught sight of a blue tag, the price was printed in bold black. I added the total in my head, $175 all up, I sighed. Oh well, I'll have to pay with my little bit of work money I have. I've spent so much of Anna's and mines inheritance already, I can't just spend it on some clothing. I walked to the checkout and saw Rapunzel there with the guy, again. I smiled at her.

"Hi, I'm Hans South." He said in a polite manner.

"Elsa Winters." I returned.

I saw Rapunzel's clothes.

A bright pink t-shirt that showed her stomach and high waisted shorts that would show her butt. I gasped.

"Punzie! What the?" I stuttered.

"I'm a grown woman, Elsa! I'm older than you! I'm 21 and you're 18! I can wear what I like!" She yelled. I stared at her, shock evident on my face. I nodded shocked and placed my items on the counter. Anna had skipped over and glanced at me worriedly. I shook my head slightly and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Anna, don't." I whispered. Too late.

"Punzie! You cannot wear that slutty outfit. What the f***!" She yelled at her in rage. Rapunzel started to tear up. But she hardened her face and it turned a bright, vibrant red.

"Oh yeah? Watch me!" She screamed, slamming the money on the counter and leaving to the changing stalls. The cashier stood there with a frightened look on her face. I shook my head as Hans followed after her, going in with her? What?

I saw Alex staring at the scene, wide-eyed and mouth open. I closed my eyes tightly and drew in a breath.

Conceal, don't feel. Don't let them know.

I felt my hands get cold and I started to hum. I felt my hands calm down from twitching and sighed. Anna looked at me sorrowfully and nodded. She knew what I could do.

Alex, Anna, Kristoff and I paid and left the store. Alex seemed shaken. I don't know why. Is it because Rapunzel yelled? Maybe.

JACK'S POV*

The cashier was Iana. I know she knew it was me. I'm not going to think about it.

That Hans guy was strange. He encouraged Rapunzel to buy that disgusting outfit.