Uh Oh (22)

ELSA'S POV*

I raced to bathroom, throwing my guts up.

"Jack. Jack!" I yelled. He was at my side as I cried against the wall.

"It's okay." He assured me.

"Can you get Anna?"

He nodded and Anna appeared moments later.

"Anna. Can you come with me to the pharmacy."

She nodded and I got up, brushed my teeth, re-plaited my hair and dressed in black leggings, a blue skirt over them and a white button up. I kissed Jack's cheek and put on my black boots and blue jacket. Okay I'm obsessed with those colours.

Anna was wearing a black t-shirt and green jeans with black flats.
Her hair was like mine, but two braids and she was wearing a white long sleeve coat.

"Let's go." I mumbled, grabbing my bag and starting my car.

We drove to the pharmacy and Anna stopped infront of the pads and tampons, she became confused when I kept walking. Then she stopped at the conditioner and shampoo, I kept walking.

"Elsa?" She asked me worriedly as she saw what shelf I stopped at.

I picked a random box and paid for it.

Anna never said a word. I walked to the bathroom at the back and used the product.

"Uh oh." I whispered.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

I stormed out the bathroom and grabbed more, paying for them all and using each one.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

"Elsa?"

"Shit." I kept whispering.

Everyone was staring at me.

I walked outside, Anna following me.

"Fuck! Fucking shit." I yelled.

"ELSA!"

"What?" I whispered.

"Why are you yelling." Anna demanded. I threw her the box, she looked inside.

"Shit." She whispered.

"This is fucked." I mumbled, climbing into the car.

We drove in silence, Anna or me occasionally saying something.

"Fuck." I muttered as I saw Jack running to the car. As soon as I stepped out he sweeped me up in his arms.

"Are you okay."

I gave Anna a look. She clearly misinterpreted my look of

'I'm not telling him'

to

'Give him the damn box'

I tried to get the box out of his hands but he held it over my head.

"Jack before you look inside it I want to give you something." I said hurriedly. I grabbed his neck and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I opened one eye, Anna must of understood that one, because she grabbed the box and ran inside.

"Elsa." He warned.

"Jack. No." I said sweetly.

I bolted to the door and saw Anna with Kristoff.

"Anna."

"Hey there Elsa." She said nervously. Kristoff was staring at my stomach.

"She told you." I mumbled.