Full moon

Sirius POV
So moony isn't today a full moon?
Moony nodded nervously.
'Yeah'
'What does that have to do with anything?' asked Granger who entered with James and they were grinning. Wait what??

James doesn't forgive people who go against him easily. There had to be a catch. This Harry Granger was certainly more clever than he had expected.

Fortunately James had a good comeback. 'Remus likes divination. So Sirius asks him questions based on it like phases of moon and all other nerdy stuff.'

Harry seemed to be controlling the urge to laugh.

'What's so funny?'
'Whom are you kidding. Sirius seems to hate studies. Why would he ask Remus questions on Divination. I suppose there's much to that statement but I will leave it there. I won't invade your privacy on matters of the almighty moon.'

My mouth fell. Literally. Siriusly.
Woah! Was this guy clever! If he continued like this he would become the next Albus Dumbledore.

Remus POV
I sighed in relief. Atleast this kid had manners.
But he had come too close in guessing his secret. He was trustworthy but Remus knew that harry himself was hiding something.
But today was the full moon and he had to be ready in the shrieking shack.

Harry POV
I should give moony time. This must have stopped his heart for a while. It wasn't good to joke about these sirius things. (Very Punny Harry, Very Punny)

James POV
When harry went to our dorm. I sirius and lupin put the invisibility cloak on and moved on till the place which rhymed with Freaking Jack. We had told pettigrew to take care of harry when he came down though he sucked at telling lies.

Lily POV
'Alice I eavesdropped on harry and James.'
'WHAT??'
'They were talking about torturing someone I think Severus maybe'
'James would do that yes since he is old rivals with Snape but what about Granger. Wasn't he the new boy who shouted at him and saved Severus.'

'Yeah and seems really good. He has a dual personality.'
'Dafuq! I suggest a talk with him.'
'I won't talk with a beast.'
'Oh come on. Just hope he's not you know who in disguise.'
'Its voldemort' 'Repeat'
Alice flinched.

'Ok v-vold-demort. Now come let's go to the common room.'
'James will most probably ask me out again'
Alice giggled.

As they went to the common room they found two figures argueing.
"---- in the library"
"Then why are you not accompanying them?"
"I'm not feeling w-well"
"DO NOT LIE. " screamed harry.
"I am n-not l-lying." stammered Peter.
"Oh really?" harry mockingly replied. "I am not some stray old fool pettigrew who can't decipher between the truth and the lies. And before you form another one of your stupid lie I have an advice - Never Lie to Harry Granger."

And with that he walked away.
Woah! He really needed anger management sessions. But it was truly terrifying.

'What are lying about Peter?' Asked Lily.
'We accidentally overheard your convo' added Alice.
'Uh - nothing. It wasn't a l-lie. James Sirius and lupin have gone to the library. I am not feeling well so I am not w-with them.'
Said Peter nervously.

'Oh come on who would believe that dung of a story. If you were I'll you would be at madam pomfreys and even when you are ill you still accompany them'
Said Lily 'But there must have been a reason for you lying. Probably James and Sirius must have told you to. But why was harry so angry?
Peter's expression went from nervous to scared to relieved.
'I don't know. He is pretty friendly with James Sirius and Remus but he seems to hate me.'
'Oh peter!'
'We should get going, lil' Alice said.
'Yeah. Later, pettigrew.'
And with that we headed for the library thinking we would find harry.

'I think it's better not to find him.'
Alice muttered 'He seems scary.'
'But I need to ask him why he hates pettigrew.'
'He must have a reason.'
'Like Potter has a reason for hating Severus?'

'Snape hates him thats why'
'Severus hates him because Potter bullies him.'
That put her silent.
And when they reached the library they found harry talking to a gryffindor first year.
What??

Harry POV
Seeing pettigrew had driven him mad. Pettigrew had made his life hell. Harry couldn't change future but that didn't mean he didn't want to.

He stumbled across a red head who reminded him of ron. And that was when he realized this first year was -
Bill Weasley..

A/N: (I wrote this last year and may have done a rookie mistake. Yes, Bill would have been 6 years old. Just try to ignore that fact and read on)