The start of a new love story

James POV
Finally we heard news on harry's whereabouts. Dumbledore had called us into his office. I rushed off to call Sirius, Remus, Lily and Hermione.

In Dumbledore's office:
'We have been able to locate were he is kept.'
'Where?' Sirius asked.
'Malfoy Manor.'

'What?' Shouted Hermione.
'Yes. We have news that he is being tortured and kept as hostage.'
'NO' All of us shouted.
Harry didn't deserve this. No one did. But especially not him.
'We have to go to save him now.'

'It is not advisable. But you may. I will apparate you till there then leave since they have put a spell on the Manor against me since it is headquarters of voldemort and his deatheaters.'

Hermione POV
She wasn't worried about harry. Be would easily defend himself. But the place brought too many memories- none of them good.

As Dumbledore apparated back to Hogwarts after bidding farewell.

'We should enter from the basement. Alohomora.'
They crept inside and walked for a little while until they reached 2 dusty staircases.

'Now what split up?' asked Sirius.
'No way.' said Hermione. 'We stick together.'
'No I think Sirius is right Hermione.' said James.

'Raise hands for splitting up.' Said James.
Lily, James and Sirius raised their hand.
'It will be more quicker.' Said Lily.
'Fine.' Sighed Hermione.
'Me and Hermione take the left one, Lily,James and Remus take the right.'
Remus was not alright with it but nodded reluctantly.

'Okay.. so let's get this damn search over.' Sirius concluded.

Harry POV
As far as Harry knew he had woken up twice or thrice only to be again knocked out unconscious. He wore a watch so he knew 4 days had passed.

How? He didn't know.
They had locked harry in a cell leaving him wandless and in saturday evening sandy came in to torture him. Maybe they tortured him regularly even when he was asleep.

The scumbag.
As soon as he entered harry slammed him into the wall. Punched his head so fiercefully that a cracking noise was heard.
He used his elbows to break his ribs. Then checked whether he was still conscious. Of course not.
Harry also knew to fight the muggle way brutally.

He took Sandy's wand then exploded the jail door and summoned his wand. Unfortunately the alarm sensors of the Manor became beeping.
But harry had moves up his sleeve.

Hermione POV
'Muffliato' he heard Sirius mutter. Quick thinking. As they ascended the stairs Hermione looked at Sirius.

Those muscular arms and handsome face. Personally Hermione thought he was hot. On seeing him she smiled. On seeing him smile her heart started beating faster. No she chided herself. This is Harry's godfather.

Her brain told her not to but her heart said a different language which was unknown to her. They walked in silence until finally Sirius decided to break the ice. He coughed.

'Where did you transfer from?'
'Me and harry were homeschooled.'
'And still he was transferred earlier than you.' mused Sirius.
'Everything happens for a reason, Sirius.'

'Shall I kiss you? Then you shall see reason within it.'smirked Sirius.
'Shall I slap you? That's perfectly reasonable.'smirked back Hermione.

'Hey gorgeous, don't need to go all offensive on a hot guy like me.'
'Well someone is full of himself.'

They both laughed. Hermione had forgotten true laughter. After the war also she had shed tears because of the breakup with ron.

But now life had a different meaning with Sirius. He made her laugh. Made her live life in a cheerful way. She didn't think it was even possible but maybe just maybe she was falling for him a teensy bit.

[Edited]