Battles and Reunions

Harry POV
Harry was moving in a corridor when in front of him two glass doors opened. Two hooded figures entered the hallway.

'Well well if it isn't the great harry granger' sneered the first one.

'Back off or you are gonna regret it.' Harry harshly muttered.
'Honestly how thick can this mudblood be' sneered the other.
Harry knew this voice. He knew it well. After all how could he forget this bitch.

'Not as thick as you, you bitch'.
'Stupefy' he casted on the first followed by 'Expelliarmus' on Lestrange.

'How dare you mud-'
That was the last straw.
'Crucio' he spat venomously.

As she writhed in pain he muttered 'Someone once told me the cruciatus curse should be used with full hatred. BINGO!'

'And now for dessert - Sectumsempra' he sneered. Blood seeped from unlikely places as she fell unconscious.
He once again spat on her and then leaved the corridor satisfied.

If anyone deserved it, it was that bitch. Suddenly harry came to his senses.. what was he doing? In his rage and vicious impulse for vengeance he had let rage conquer him.. Man, all this was really damaging his brain.

As he went down a pair of stairs he heard a shrill scream in the entrance room.

'Abraxas we found these three children sneaking into the underground chamber. Gave us quite a fight.'

'Very well done you two.'
'Keep them beside the fireplace.'
'CUT THESE ROPES OUT. FIGHT ME IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE.'
Came James voice.
Harry looked down from the railing. There tied up from hands to legs were Lily,James and Remus.

Oh man! They must have thought he needed saving. That was a kind act but this would make their escape much harder. Where was Sirius? He would be here with these guys. If anything happened to him ... No he couldn't lose hope.

Lily POV
We were tied. Typical. Even James heroics were no match for the two skillful deatheaters.

Then suddenly a sandy haired bloody beaten up man entered the room.

'Abraxas very bad news. Granger has escaped.'
A hope filled in her heart. She loved James but Harry had made her realize it.

'I know that. How did it happen?' He whispered heartlessly.

'Well he fought the muggle way and he was quick-'

'DONT GIVE ME EXCUSES'
Suddenly another man came running carrying a body in his hands.

'Abraxas , She's on the verge of death.'

Abraxas cursed. 'Sandy take her quickly to St Mungo's. I hope you have the decency to not argue.'

'Yes.' And he apparated.

'Who did this' coldly whispered.
'Granger. He stunned me and then tortured her.

'This boy would do well in our side. Not many goodie two shoes know how to cast the cruciatus curse. I do unfortunately for you.'

'Sorry abraxas. I'm really-'
'Crucio'
The man rolled and writhed in pain.

Lily even felt sorry for the man. But she couldn't believe her ears. Harry Granger the soft spoken gentle clever handsome boy would use something like this curse to a deatheater. That would make no difference between us and them, then.

But knowing harry he would always do it for a reason. She hoped he had a reason.

'Get out rubert. All the time. Granger this. Granger that. Who is this HARRY GRANGER?'

Suddenly the place went dark.

There was a loud cold laugh.
'Well Mr Malfoy, to answer your question, Harry Granger himself has come to answer.'

The voice boomed throughout the mansion.

There was a sliver of light in the farthest corner of the room.

'The answer is quite simple. I am Harry Granger.'
And a figure jumped from some floors above and landed on his feet.
It was him. It was Harry.

'I don't know why they even lose from a pathetic kid like you, mudblood. Now I will have to kill you once and for all.'
Harry gave him an amused look.

'Sandy came to beat me. Got himself beaten up. Bellatrix came to torture me. Look who will rot in St Mungo's now. You say that you are here to kill me. By the end of this, how can you be sure you don't kill yourself.'

Lily was stunned how he could be so calm in front of a death eater.

'Brace yourself for your death.'
'Cut the crap. I give you two offers. Peacefully let my friends go and maybe you will live a life or say goodbye to the world and land with Bellatrix.'

'Smart last words, boy but let's see who has the last laugh.'
'You will not live to see it,Malfoy.'
'Avada K-'

'Expelliarmus. Impedimenta. Levicorpus. Stupefy.'
He didn't even give Malfoy a chance.
And then he laughed. 'That is called a last laugh, Malfoy.'

As Harry untied us and even smiled at me.
'Guys where is Sirius?'
'I siriusly don't know' chuckled James.

'Harry what you did there. That was amazing.' I said.
'Yeah it was siriusly cool' chuckled Remus.
'Siriusly awesome bro. I owe you my life.'

'I guess we missed the fun' said a voice from behind. Sirius.
'Harry you have a guest'
And then a girl came running towards him and hugged him fiercely.
'HARRY I was so worried.'
'Hermione?' He said uncertainly.
'Yes harry. It has been a long week.'
'Same here' chuckled harry.

Harry POV
'Enough reunion. I suppose it is your last. But you Harry Granger have attracted the attention of the Dark Lord himself.'
And death eaters surrounded the room followed by a gaunt man. He was different in his time but he knew the voice too well.
Voldemort.

[Edited]