Changing the future

Harry POV
It was time. He had to explain. All of it. The major things.
He didn't want to but it was for the better.
'To start with it I am Harry Potter. My parents are James and lily.'
'Go on' said James.
'Well when I was one year old voldemort killed you and mom' harry said sadly.
James paled.
'James, you are too young to die.'
Said Sirius in a mourning tone.

'Sirius was framed for your and lily's murder.' Harry continued in a dejected tone.
'WHAT' shouted both James and Sirius.
'Of course I wouldn't do that mate. I wouldn't even dream of it.' said Sirius.
'I know.' Said James.
'The traitor was actually pettigrew. So to prevent it I made him reveal his intentions earlier to prevent your deaths.'
'You really did that?' said James in awe.
'Yeah. I also speedened up your and lily's relationship.'
James was in awe. Sirius was not.
'Sirius spent 13 years in Askaban until I finally came to know the truth. At first I like everyone I came to know Sirius was a mass murderer but when I heard he betrayed you I wanted to kill him. Sirius was the first Askaban breakee. But then I came to know the real truth.'

'What happened to me?' Asked Sirius curiously.
'By the time I knew about it the ministry came to know you were in Hogwarts and took you in for the dementors kiss.'
All three of them gasped. Harry hadn't told this part to Remus.
'Hermione is not my sister. She's one of my best friends in the future.'
Sirius's eyes widened. 'Holy shit' he muttered. I wondered what that was about.
'Well me and Hermione took a time turner, saved a hippogriff from being slaughtered, helped Sirius get on it and escape from the dementors kiss.'

Silence.
'Sorry. I am really sorry. Here you are saving my life and stuff and I am accusing you.' Said sirius finally.
'We are all siriusly sorry harry.'
'Well don't be. I failed. In my fifth year Bellatrix killed you, Sirius.'
Said Harry dejectedly.
'And Remus dies too in my seventh year.'

'Well now we know all the marauders die except for wormtail. Isn't that refreshing?' Sirius made a weak attempt at a joke.
'No in the end pettigrew died as well.'
'Yippee. No marauders.'
'Bellatrix had killed Sirius and tortured Hermione. So when I was kidnapped I tortured her.'
All eyes widened.
'That's brave of you Harry.' Said Remus.
'Nah. I hoped she would die. But no. She's in an extremely bad condition at st. Mungo's.'
'Is that all.'
'No. He didnt say the main thing.' Said Remus.
'No Remus, no.'
'Stop being modest. He killed voldemort.'
Silence.
'You kidding right?' Said James unsure of what to say. When Remus didn't reply he looked at harry.
'Well it is the truth.'
'I can't believe what you have gone through, harry. I am really sorry for not being there with you.'
'Well I am going to change it. Change the future.'
'How?' The three of them asked.
'Well I have a plan. But I have to ask Dumbledore once before proceeding. If all goes right voldemort will die even before I am born.'