Pettigrew's Note

Lily POV
She knew it. It was intentional. The actual winner was harry.
But at the end he glanced at her and slowed down only a bit so that James won.

Alice called this 'Regret For Losing Me' but that was wishful thinking merely plain bullshit. She had hugged James and started to like him a bit but she still had feelings for Harry.

After the massive party she found a note in her dorm. In a crooked handwriting

I wish you the best of luck and don't reject James the next time. He will be better I assure you. I know I am a loser and quite pathetic to be frank but will you be my friend? If you will not its understandable. And I am sorry. Really sorry for... for whatever wrong I did.

No he wasn't. He wasn't a loser nor was he pathetic. But Lily decided she would give James a chance - a chance to prove himself.

Sirius POV
As the party ended though he didn't want it to. James came up to me and told about the real winner - Harry Granger.

'He's a God in disguise.' he said.

'Exactly'. James agreed.

As I was walking past the corridors strolling and humming my favourite tunes I bumped into a girl.

'What the— woah! Sorry, princess' I said. But when she got up I nearly got a heart attack. Gods, was she gorgeous. Too much? Yeah, too much. She had bushy hair and brown eyes and a warm smile.

'Its ok. Who are you?'

'I am Sirius Black, hottie. Not to be rude but you should also introduce yourself.'

'Is this a joke? Sirius you are alive and so young...' she trailed off.

'When did I die?' How come you know me? I know I am hot and all but still..

She paled.
'What year is this?'
'1976, dear. Why do you ask?' Sirius frowned.
'Holy Shit' Her eyes widen.

'I have to see Dumbledore. Nice meeting you Sirius. What's the password?'

'How do you assume I may know?' He narrowed his eyes.
'You are a prankster by the looks of it and must have been to his office for detention.'
'Man, you could have been his sister' he muttered.
'Whose'
'A friend of mine' he replied thinking of Harry 'Its Sherbet Lemon'

'It never changes' she smirked to herself.
'What's your name gorgeous?'
'Hermione Granger'

'What the heck! I was right.'
'What?'
'You are the sister of Harry Granger'
'Who?'
'Surely you must remember your brother'
'Um not exactly I have slight amnesia.'
'The Hell with amnesia. Go to madam pomfrey's immediately.'

'Thank you for your concern but can you give me a description of Harry then I will remember of course. I have a great memory, thank you.'

'Ha ha' he chuckled. 'Well, messy hair green eyes- '
'Yes I remember now. Oh my God he is here? Since when?'
'A few days.'
'Ok I am going to Proffesor Dumbledore's office, pa- sirius.
Inform Harry that I am here'

'I will.'
Though he was suspicious that she had almost called her padfoot. He could never figure out these Granger's but one thing was clear she was hot and Sirius loved hot. The chase is on.

He needed advice from Harry. But where the heck was he. He hadn't even seen pettigrew for a long time. And that's when Remus came running.

'Sirius I found this in Harry's bag'
'You stalker. I knew you were gay but thought you were gay for me.. but this. I certainly feel, betrayed lupin.'

'Read this note. It's serious.'
'No I am Sirius.'
'Yeah ok its important and you are not. Now read.'
Sirius pouted and then read.

"Duel after the contest. Forbidden forest. Winner lives. Loser dies. A battle in which only one will live. Goodbye Harry."

'Pettigrew' he snarled. How could he take a small grudge to a battle till death.
'I just saw it. James was not there so I went to find you.'
'That's fine but you should have gone without me. Time matters. But now let's go.'

And they sprinted to the forbidden forest.