Malfoy Returns Part 1

Lucius POV
The dark lord was in a bad mood because of Granger's escape. I was tortured for my carelessness. Hence I was in a bad mood. As I was having one of my night walks I bumped into someone.

'Who the Heck is walking at this nightly hour?'
I looked to see a blonde boy who looked familiar.
He was staring at me with wide eyes.
'F-father? You escaped?'
'First off I am too young to have kids. Secondly escaped from where?'
'You look young sure but ofcourse you arent you are my father. And' the boy narrowed his eyes 'of course I am talking about your escape from Askaban.
What are you playing at?'

Lucius was fed up of this far-fetched father son bullshit.
'Who are you and how the bloody fuck did you enter my house spouting rubbish. Answer me truthfully or you will die painfully.'
'You will kill your own son?' The boy asked.
'You are no son of mine.' Lucius said.
'I am Draco. Draco Malfoy. Remember?'
'I certainly don't know any Draco in the Malfoy family tree. Which means you are not a bloody part of my family. Get out. Now.'
'Ok maybe I will but what year is this?' Draco asked nervously fearing the worst.
'Silly you ask. It's 1976.'
Draco's eyes widened as if his worst fears had come true.
'Please may I stay for the night?'
'What's your blood status?'
'Pureblood.'
Lucius nodded approvingly.
'Then make yourself room in the living room floor. But the first thing in the morning. LEAVE.'
'Ok. I will.'

‡ ‡ Meanwhile ‡ ‡
Harry POV
The Hogwarts express finally came to a stop. After many farewells and goodbyes harry left with Remus, James and his parents. They were going to stay in Potter Manor for three days and then on the 26th start their quest on searching and destroying horcruxes.

‡ ‡ Meanwhile ‡ ‡
Draco POV
The Fuck. What had he landed himself into. What the fuck was he doing. Draco now had the power to either hasten the war or delay it or maybe.... Prevent it.
Draco hated his life. He hated being a death eater and had finally come to repent his ways but his father hadn't. He had to stop it. Stop his life from ruining.
Stop everyone's life from ruining.
Mostly he cared about himself and a certain someone ...

Stop it he chided himself. It was the morning of the 24th December 1976. He was sipping hot chocolate sitting in the corner chair facing the window in the Leaky Cauldron. Thankfully when he had time travelled he had money to last for a while. After that he didn't know what to do. Moreover, draco was guilty of Dumbledore's death though he had only disarmed him. And as he had heard it was only an act. But still.. he would go to Hogwarts. That was the only thing on his tray that day.

As he quickly munched down his plate of bacon and eggs and paid a few sickles to the bartender. He apparated into Hogsmeade and landed right in front of honeydukes. He walked up to the Hogs Head. Assuming he was right in guessing that the owner was Dumbledore's brother he would have no problem in giving him an appointment with Dumbledore.

He entered through the side door instead of the main door leading to the inn.

'Sir Aberforth?'
Sure enough a man looking like Dumbledore came.
'Yes young man. What can I do for you?'
'Sir are you the brother of professor Dumbledore?'
His mouth twitched a bit but he answered 'Yes I am.'
'Sir I wanted to talk with him regarding an urgent matter. Can you fix me an appointment with him.'
'You can tell me. I will pass on the message.'
'Sir please. I request you.' Draco tried to look innocent and sad. Maybe the look was convincing cause Aberforth grudgingly agreed. Within 20 minutes or so Dumbledore came in.

'Who is it Aberforth?'
'A young man named Draco Mellow.'
Draco had to change his name. He could not risk things. Aberforth would surely know about the malfoys.
'Alright.' Albus said finally entering the room. 'Draco do you prefer a walk with me. You can tell me on the way whatever you wish to tell me.'

As they both left the inn.
'So what is so urgent Mr Mellow.'
'Um its not Mellow. It's Malfoy.'
Dumbledore raised an eyebrow.
'Sir I um- I am from the um-'
'Future?' Dumbledore asked eyes twinkling.
'You are the third such case Mr Malfoy. Since the last two weeks we get one each.'
When draco gave him a confused look he said 'Mr Malfoy you are the third time traveller.'
This sentence lay draco stop dead in his tracks.
'Who else?' He asked his throat dry.
'Mr Potter and Miss Granger.'
Fuck. This was seriously fucked up.