Deathly Plans

Harry POV
Harry had told Hermione about last night. He also told her his plan which was extremely risky even assuming they did all right.

'Harry it could alter the future. Moreover what happens to us if we can't go back? We will ofcourse be born but when we turn 17 we will dissapear into thin air. The loved ones you are bringing back will be extremely sad.'

Now that she said it harry realized that he was doing this for the future of his loved one's welfare. What if in saving their lives his future was ruined? He didn't care but the others would.
But he had to say this plan to Dumbledore. He might understand.

His plan was actually pretty simple if everything went fine and there were no obstructions and obstacles. Those never happen, he mused sarcastically.
In this time voldemort only had the ring ,locket ,cup ,diadem and the diary. If Dumbledore agreed and gave him the gryffindor sword he would destroy the diadem today. The locket - harry wasn't sure if it was at the cave yet. He needed Sirius's help in destroying that. The ring would be at the gaunt house, somewhere. As for the cup and diary whether it would be with Bellatrix and Malfoy, he couldn't exactly be sure. Since Dumbledore had the elder wand, he would ask him to finish the devil off.

That evening as he told Dumbledore his plan, the old man listened carefully his blue eyes twinkling under his half moon spectacles.
'Would you like a sweet, harry?'
'No. So what do you think about the plan?'
'It is not safe harry. But since you would do it anyway it is good to discuss it.'
'Um- ok.'
'I have the gryffindor sword. I will lend if to you. You will need to transfigure it. Answer me, does voldemort feel anything when a horcrux is destroyed?'

'Um- not when he had seven horcruxes. But will he now?'
'Well I don't think so. His soul split in 6 parts so only 1/6th part of soul is left in him. I think he won't. After you destroy the diadem today ,you want to leave for destroying the others. No there will be a change in this plan of yours, harry. Since you told your loved ones your secret they will want to help you. Take their help. '

'Who would want to help me this?' Harry wondered.

Suddenly James and Lily appeared. They were here all the time. In James's invisibility cloak.

'We. And padfoot,moony and Hermione.'

'You have been eavesdropping?'
'They were having a chat with me about head boy / head girl duties when you came.' Explained Dumbledore.

'Harry I am sorry. James told me. Everything. I want to help you. I owe you for not spending the years with you.'

'NOOO! Just NO. I came here so that you all don't die and live happy lives, not to endanger your lives.'

'Calm down harry. Let them help you. Help will make your job easier.' Said Dumbledore.' If I have my say I think parting ways would be the best. For Christmas, Hermione and Lily can go to lily's house and harry, Remus and James to Potter Manor. Sirius will have to grimmauld place one last time. Harry knows the reason. From there Sirius will escape to lily's house. Both trios can contact each other via mobiles and one trio can be the decoy of another at times.'

Harry was shocked. He hadn't thought of this. James and Lily looked deep in thought.
'But sir, I want to be with Lily.'
'That is the reason, my boy. I don't want any love affair to divert your main motive. Or else you can stay in Hogwarts with Lily.'

'Its ok James. Let's do this. For our son.'
'For our son.' James agreed.

'Lily's group will have to enter Malfoy Manor. You have to strategise your entry and exit. Harry knows what to do for his group. The cave and the gaunt house.' Dumbledore said.

'And now this is the gryffindor's sword' He brought a gryffindor lion encrested sword which harry had already seen a lot.'

'I bid you best of luck. Harry take Lily and James with you to destroy the diadem. They will get an idea of defeating horcruxes.'

'Ok sir.' Harry said.
'Time to bash some diadem heads' James cheered.
And off they went to destroy the diadem once and for all.