The Explosion

Harry POV
After writing two quick notes to James and Lily for recognising his true intentions he found pettigrew' note.

Pettigrew asked for a battle. Harry would fulfill his request.

At the forbidden forest-
'Ah! Pettigrew so you came. I thought this was a joke.'
'Not at all, Granger. That was your death note.'

'You are going to kill me?'
'Of course'
And then harry laughed. Laughed so loud that his laugh echoed throughout the forest.

'And you assume that I will let myself be killed by vermin like you'
'You deserve death, Granger.'

'What did I ever do to you?'
'Turned my best friends against me.'
'Don't you dare call them your best friends. They deserve better than you.'
'Now you reply, what have I ever done to you?'
Ruined my life, thought harry.
'I know your intentions, you filthy betrayer. After seventh year you want to become voldemort's followers.'

Pettigrew tensed. And then he laughed. Laughed so loudly that his laugh echoed through the forest.

'Then there is no hope for you harry. Say goodbye to the world.
Maybe you will become a ghost and haunt - '

Harry slapped him. How dare he!
Harry was kind but he hated wormtail more than voldemort. Heck even more than umbridge. Because he hated betrayal. Betrayal which led to death.

Then he punched him so hard that a crackening sound came from his jaw.

But wormtail grinned crookedly.
'Hit me as much you want. My reinforcements are coming, harry. You may wanna go back to your momma'

That was the last straw.

'Furnunculus'
Nasty boils appeared on pettigrew skin.
But Peter continued cracking up.
'Do as you please, harry.' He grinned.

'Alarte Ascendare' shouted harry and Peter soared high up into the air.

'More spells please harry. You yourself know you won't win. My goons will be coming for you.'

Harry didn't know about reinforcements but it was nothing good ofcourse.

'You will regret this pettigrew.'

'So will you, Granger.'

And from nowhere two hooded men dropped down.

Both of them shouted 'Incendio' in unison.

'Expelliarmus' shouted harry but at the same time they casted protego.

The second goon was a bit late so his wand flew up to Harry's hand.

Harry then noticed that the fire was spreading throughout the forest.
'Aguamenti' 'Aqua Eructo' but he didn't get much time to repeat the spells.

The first bloke shouted 'Expelliarmus' a bit quickly and harry didn't get time to cast
a protection charm.

Both the wands flew from his hands and the first guy was left with three wands. He muttered a spell and put pettigrew down and then cast the incarcerous spell on harry. Ropes binded over harry and he remained there helpless.

'Now that you have captured me atleast reveal yourselves.

And the hooded guys threw their cloaks to reveal a tanned sandy brown haired muscular guy and a blonde haired guy who harry realized with a start was Lucius Malfoy in his youth.

Lucius spoke' And now pettigrew, let's get on with the killing. '
'Yes, Malfoy.'
Malfoy raised his eyebrows.
'Yes, sir Malfoy'
Malfoy averted his eyes to me.
'And this is Harry Granger' he sneered.

'Let's get over with this.
'Avada Ked - '
He was cut off with a huge shriek.
"BOMBARDA MAXIMA"
and the forest ripped open with ferocious ripples of heat waves flowing to give rise to a gigantic blast.