Heartsick

James POV
'Hey guys what happened?'
'H-he's gone.'
'Who's gone, Remus?'
'Granger. Harry Granger.'
***
Hermione POV
We had reported to Dumbledore about harry being kidnapped.

'There was pettigrew and two other hooded figures' said Sirius.

'Dementors?' Asked Hermione.

'The soul sucking ones? No. They had to be deatheaters. Pettigrew's in league with them.' Told Sirius.

'He knew it. He knew it all along.' James whispered.

'That's not possible James' said Remus.

'It is.' And he brought out a letter.

Hermione, Sirius and Remus read it. Hermione was surprised harry would do all this. But her talk with Dumbledore made her look at it with a different approach. After all it was for the better.

Days passed with no news of Harry. Hermione became friends with Lily and Alice.
On her second day after the kidnapping, Alice whispered to her in the common room.. something she would have never expected.
'She has a crush on your brother.'

The words took some time to sink in.

'WHAT TH-'
Alice muffled her scream.
This was weird and awkward.

'She asked her out but he rejected her. He told her to go after james- the thing I have been telling her since ages. Finally she has come to her senses.'

'Okay' she managed to say.
How harry could have handled this in a cool and calm manner she didn't have a clue..

Sirius POV
He flirted with hot girls all the time.. But never had spend much time thinking about a specific girl.

But that wasn't the case today.
Sirius didn't know why but this Granger girl had really grasped her brain.

'Focus' he chided himself. It had been 3 days since harry went unofficially missing. There had been no news of him. Sirius had started to like him and had been looking forward to some bromance but no- he had to dissapear. Moreover he was his key to his dream girl...

How much ever he tried his mind fell into her. The most beautiful thing his eyes had ever perceived from her bushy hair to her brown sorrowful eyes...

It couldn't be... No it couldn't be ...
But it was.
Sirius knew that he was Ill.
Ill from heartsickness...