Part One

JAY POV

Aye whaddup it's us again, Jay and Yazz. You have come across our sequel...don't read unless you finished "We Never Knew". Other than that, enjoy ..

Monday at work

"Yoooo I need a price check for this sweater!" I yelled because nobody ever listens to me. Chris walks up and scans it "Aye bro it's 15.99" Chris said and walked away. "Alright ma'am that's 15.99." I say. "Ohkk here you go, hit me up too if you need a good time." She said handing me her number... "Sorry miss but I'm married and don't want to get my ass beat!" I say. She smacked her lips and walked away. That's the sixth girl today tryna hit me up they better get the fuck on.
My shift is over and now I gotta go pick up wifey. I pull up at Sammy's Car Repairs where my baby works and wait for her to come. I'm playing on my phone when I hear a tapping on the window. Its my baby and I unlock the car for her to get in. "Hey babie I missed you!" She says. I kiss her and accidentally grab her titty. She slapped my hand away so fast. "Baby you so damn dirty drive this car!" She said. "Alright I'm not so innocent anyways...." I say while switching gears and driving home. Before I drive home I stop at McDonald's because I'm bout hungry asf. "Aye can I get two ten piece nuggets?" I say "Sure pull up front." Some lady said. I pull up to the window and some girl with curves is there..I give her the money and grab my food. "Aye here's my number hit me up if you--" Yazz cut her off "I advise you to back the fuck off my wife...." she said. "Yeah I agree..." (I'm attempting to be loyal..were married now.) I say then drive off. Man this shit be happening every God damn day. Yazz was heated asf I could tell. I.rubbed her leg and I think that soothed her because she fell asleep..long ass fucking day..

First chapter of sequel!! We Never Knew isn't done yet! Vote, comment, follow me!!
-prince