Part Sixteen

YAZZ POV

As I get into my cell, I meet my cell buddy. She's a stud also and her name is zoey. They call her Z.

Zoey was in here for first degree murder

Zoey was in here for first degree murder. She said she killed her step dad after he constantly raped her and they didn't believe her side of the story. Me and Z made a close acquaintanceship but I'm not trusting nobody in here. These niggas can kill my ass. So I'm over here thinking my ass off, wanting to call my baby. So we get one call a day. I go to mine and dial Jay.

JAY POV
Life without yazz is gonna be hard. I decided to start working again to earn money before I have this baby. I called my job and told them I'm coming in tomorrow.. then my phone rings. Its an unknown number I'm guessing it's yazz so I answer it.

Yazz: hey love
Me: what?
Yazz: I know your upset with me but please talk to me
Me: why should I?
Yazz; because I need you
Me: make it quick
Yazz; baby I love you and I'm gonna find a way to get out of here
Me: if anything, I don't want yo ass getting locked up for.life. sit tight I got you get some rest I love you.

I hung up..that girl is hard headed as hell. I ordered me a pizza and watched tv. Soon the pizza arrives and some stud was there. "That will be 15.98 and if you want anything else *winks* that will be free." she says "I'm taken and pregnant as you can see give my my shit." I throw her a twenty and slam the door. "But you can find better I don't see the daddy." she says "Bitch gtfo watch the news maybe you will see." I sit on the couch and eat as I hear her drive off. When I finish, I go to.my room and went to bed. I need some rest before tomorrow.