Part Thirteen

||• Hey everyone so sorry for the wait, I've been focused on school, just basically focused on a lot but I got y'all on this chapter for sure!!
-prince- •||

YAZZ POV

When Jay brought my those test, y'all know I thought she was shitting with me. She wasn't playing with me though..I was happy but mad and sad at the same time. I have always wanted a family with her, she's my everything, but she was raped and whoever the fuck did it ima find them. Jay is over here freaking out crying and throwing up. "Jay baby listen, imma find whoever the fuck did rape you ight and it's your decision whether or not you wanna keep the baby, I'm here either way alright?" I hug her and kiss her forehead. She then says "I...I'm gonna keep the baby...I have always wanted a family with you, but don't you don't gotta find whoever raped me...it's honestly no big deal..at least we bout to have a child together, a little boy or girl." She slightly smiles and wipes her face. I smile and hug her again.

The doctors come in and say that she has to take some medicine three times a day, stay home, and eat lightly.

Looks like ima be taking care of her then. They discharge us and I help her get into the car. As I'm driving back towards our street, I make a stop at Wendy's and get us something to eat. As we waiting on our food, I ask Jay, "Hey baby, look I just wanna know what the nigga looked like alright?" She sighs and tells me. "He's carmal like me, dreads, 6 pack, and kinda dresses like you with two nose piercings and a tattoo that says I think Y&A." I tence up. I know exactly who that mf is. See I didn't turn lesbian until about high school, tenth grade. Ninth grade, I found who I thought was my love. His name...Anthony. I was a fem at some point and he was my boyfriend. He got that tattoo, Y&A and I had A&Y. I covered my tattoo up with my name but him...he didn't. He changed and ended up taking my virginity. Got me pregnant but I got an abortion. We soon moved and I guess he is still crazy obsessed with changing me because he somehow figured out I'm lesbian.. nope ima have to find and kill this mf..