Part Three

Yeah, I know it's been a while. I'm sorry, I love you all and no, I haven't abandoned the story. Part three, here it comes...

JAY POV

Damn about last night... best night ever. I just woke up and it was Saturday so no work for me unlike my babe,  she got house work. She gotta fix the Damn kitchen sink. Yeah ik funny but I'm not bending over to fix it so she can butt rape me. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, flat irorned my hair, and woke up Yazz. I literally jumped on her back as she was laying down and bounced on the bed. "Bang bang bitch! wake that ass up!!!" She turned around so quick and she said "Ride me this way baby.." It got so nasty I was dying laughing but I pushed her down and kissed her, slipping my tongue in her mouth. She moaned but I got up and squeezed her titty and walked away. Soon I heard the shower water from downstairs. I grabbed a pop out the fridge and sat on the couch. Then mu cousin Ash called.

Convo
Hello?
Ayeeee miss wifey you wanna go to the club tonight?
Yeah I'll ask my baby I'll talk to you kater
Ight love you
Love you too cuz

Yazz came down fully dressed with her tools and shit. "Aye I'm going out with my cousin tonight if you don't mind?" I asked "I don't mind babe, be ready when you get home tho." She said with a wink as she kissed me and went into the kitchen to fix the sink. I grabbed and connected my ps4 to the tv and went onlinw. Me & my bros started playing together.

8:00 P.M.

It was time for me to head out in a few minutes and I was putting my hat on. I sat by Yazz on the bed and put my hand in her pants and started running. Her back arched as I put a finger in. I went in and out until she said she was bout to cum. I took my finger out and walked away. But before kissing her and slightly rubbing my hand against her pants. "You just gonna do me like that?!" She yelled while moaning still. "Yep, I won't be out long." I left but went by our room window. I heard moans I knew she was fucking herself. She so Damn dirty. I got in my car and drove off.

Me and Ash was at the club and guess who the hell I ran into at the bar. Leah....yall remember her, we kinda fucked. Well what had happened was I told her to get out my life when I got married. So now we talking and then she took me to the back. Dawg I tried to resist.... but Damn she got naked and put her hand in her panties, Damn she was dripping, I couldn't resist I pinned her to the wall and picked her up so her pussy was right in my face. I started eating, her hands on my shoulders riding my face.

Dawg, she came so much my face wet asf. I put her down and started finger fucking her. She bounced on my fingers oml it was dripping down my arm. She came and I just ran out the club but right before cleaning myself up and spraying my body with Cologne. I went home around eleven when I got in, Yazz pinned me to the wall. I was wet anyways what's not to loose besides cum??

Sorry for the wait guys I'm gonna try to update per week I hope I still got my adoring fans, love you all!  ✌✌

☆Vote★
Comment ✔
-Princee