Part Four

Hey guys, I'm trying to type fast to get this done so spare me. Part four, here it comes!....

JAY POV

Yazz pushed me onto the couch and unzipped my pants and took them off. She came back up and kissed me, our tongues dancing together in harmony. She put her hand in my boxers , rubbing on my clit. I gasped in pleasure as I moaned. She stuck her finger in and I arched my back. "Damn papi!" I moaned as she went faster. I closed my legs, feeling myself reach my climax. I pushed Yazz off of me, trying to get my legs from shaking. I pushed her onto the couch, taking off me and her shirt. I removed her bra, kissing up her stomach to her round titties. I sucked on one and gripped the other. I took off her pants and boxers, leaving her completely naked. I moved my head down, spreading Yazz legs. I kissed to her legs, to her thighs, finally to her pussy. I immediately started eating, she started gripping my hair and grinding as i licked and swirled all over. She arched her back as she pushed my head down more. I sucked and bit on her clit and she screamed "Daddy!!". And came all in my mouth, me slurping up all the juices. She was shaking like crazy but managed to get up and come back with her twelve inch. She pushed me onto the couch and stuck it in me. "Ahhhh papiiiii!!" I screamed/moaned out as she went in and out, faster and harder each time. I dug my nails into her back because of the pleasure. She started going really, really fast and I was beginning to reach my climax. I wrapped my legs around her waist and screamed as i squirted all over the couch. I laid myself back on the couch, panting trying to catch my breath as Yszz kissed me and headed toward the shower. I just laid there, keeping my kegs from shaking. I heard the shower run as I got up and went upstairs to take a shower upstairs. I was running my hair through the shower water, thinking, I'm so stupid, I didn't have to Fuck Leah again.... My dumb sleaze ways are back..