Part Eight

I finally arrived at the hospital. I ran to the desk and asked for Yasmine Miller. They took me to room 105 and told me that Yazz couldn't talk because she was in a coma. I pulled a chair by her bed and sat. I wiped the few tear drops sliding down my cheeks slowly. I breath in and began to talk. "Yasmine....I am so so soooooo sorry. Man this shit is all my fault that you in here now. If it wasn't for my wrong doings, you wouldn't be in here now. You would be home with me probably cuddling under the covers. I hope you meant it when you said you love me because I have never stopped loving you. I put a pillow in the place you sleep on the bed because I couldn't take the empty space there. I really really want you back home. I really have been emotional a lot since you left." I finished while wiping the tears just a flowing down from my eye balls. I sat back and held Yazz' hand while staring at her. I feel bad. I put her through emotional and physical pain..all for my needs and or desires. Damn I'm a horrible person. The doctors came in and told me that I have two minutes before visiting hours are over. I filled out the papers that asked who am I to Yazz, her personal information, and what happened. I slowly kissed her lips and forehead and headed out. I went to my car, started it, and drove home thinking. Did Yazz really mean it when she said she loved me? Does she really miss me and want to come back home? I need to talk to her sister. I'll meet up with her tomorrow at the hospital.

THE NEXT MORNING

I got up happy as ever. I grabbed my all white and black outfit out my closet, Yazz shoes haha yeah she left some Here, her chain, and headed for the shower before turning on Tion Phipps: Dirty Dancing. I showered up, got dressed, did my hair, put on her shoes, grabbed the car keys and headed out. I can't wait to see my baby yazz and officially meet her older sister, Ariel.