Part Eleven

AREIL POV

As soon as this Bitch get off of work her ass ain't going home. I called my best friend, Keasia. She bout to help me with the job.

JAY POV

Finally my shift is over I can finally go home to my Yazz. I walk out the store to my car. I was getting my keys out when two males and a female tackled me to the ground. One tied my legs and the other tied my arms as I struggled to get loose. "AYE BRO LET ME TF GO!!!" I screamed. The girl kissed my lips and put a sock over my mouth and nose. I passed out.

YAZZ POV

Where is my baby? She was supposed to be here thirty minutes ago. Let me call her. I dialed her number and called. It went straight to voicemail. Now something fucked up. She better not be cheating. But she usually has her phone on. I got in my car and drove off. I turned on my tracker, tracking her phone. Ima have to kick her ass.

JAY POV

I woke up tied to a bed in pure darkness. I rolled my eyes. Areil Bitch ass. "AYE BITCH LET ME GO!" I screamed. Areil and some other girl came in the room. "Well, seems like you woke up..." Areil said. "MAN WTF YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I screamed. "First of all don't scream at her or me. We will chop yo ass up and feed you to the birds!" The other Bitch said. "Hold the Fuck up who are you to be saying that shit to me because I will kill yo ass!" That Bitch had me heated! "YOU CAN HOP TF BACK I'M KEASIA TF!" They doing too Damn much. I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips. "WHEN Y'ALL GONNA LET ME GO!!!??" They ignored my question and Keasia slapped me in the face. I whinced and rolled my eyes again. They continuously hit me as I started to cry. What the Fuck is wrong with these crazy bitches!!? These bitches are pure evil.

YAZZ POV

I finally found some abandoned house. Well shit my phone said that Jay phone in here soo... I grabbed my gun and loaded it, sneaking to the side of the house. I saw two girls and two boys hitting on some guy. Wait, that's Jay! I'm going I shooting. I aimed and shot the two boys. The two girls. Wtf that's Areil. And Keasia, my fucking ex..let me play this off. "Hey baby I missed you.." I said putting my gun away. I walked toward Keasia and grabbed her ass, kissing her. "Fuck you Jay I got a girl right here." Jay started crying. I smiled and kissed Keasia, grabbing my gun and shooting Areil and then Keasia. Both fell to the floor. I untied Jay and picked her up. Her arms we're bleeding, she had a black eye and a cut on her stomach. I took off my jacket and tied it around her stomach. "Baby you know I was playing I love you and only you!" I said. She nodded and kissed me. The police showed up and gave us permission to go home. What a fucking night .

Im so sorry i haven't updated in years. I saw my girl Sunday and my attention has been all towards her. Be sure to vote, comment, and I'm thinking of a third book to this one. What do y'all think? Comment below. (Keasia in media)
-prince