Part Two

JAY POV

As I'm driving home, my favorite song, All I Ever Need by Austin Mahone came on. I started singing to the now awake Yazz.

You don't understand how much you really mean to me, I Need you in my life your my essesity, but believe me your everything that makes my world complete,if my love is clear the only that I'll ever see

Your all I ever need, baby your amazing, your my angel come and save me, ohhhhh, your all I ever need, baby your amazing your my angel come and save me!

Soon Yazz started singing with me and we we're singing to each other. "Baby your all I ever need and want!" I say as we pull up to our house. (Here I go w the mushy shit..) We get out and go to the porch. I unlock the door and we walk in. We sit on our couch and start eating. "How was work babe?" Yazz asked me. "Same old, all these girls tryna give me they number like no, I ripped the paper and threw it at they face." I say while shoving a nugget in my mouth. "Them girls need to get the fuck on yo!" She said, mad and jealous sounding. "Calm down babe, how was work for you?" I asked "Oooo I finished a car omlll" she was all geeked up and shit. "That's good babe, I should give you something for that." I say and pin her to the couch, slowly kissing her. I trail my kisses to her neck when she let's out a moan. I take off me and her shirt and place her on my lap. She kisses me and goes down to my v line. I moan as she pulls down my pants and underwear. She comes back up and kisses me again before shoving a finger inside me. "Mmmmm papi!" I say as she goes faster, moans just flowing out my mouth. She starts eating me out and I swear I was out of breath. She was just doing her job and I was reaching my climax. I soon came in her mouth and just pushed her off my pussy. I pinned her down and took off her pants and underwear. I instantly starting eating, her juices just flowing in my mouth. She just kept cumming over and over again. Looks like I still got my game. That's why they call me daddy Jay.

Second chapter. It won't be frequent because of school . Y'all not telling me if y'all like freaky.... vote, comment, from prince.