Part Twelve

*THE NEXT MORNING*

JAY POV

I woke up, and went to the shower without waking Yazz. I took a shower, put on my jogging outfit and headed outside. It was a nice 55° so y'all knew my ass went jogging. I went around the block five times then went to go buy me and Yazz a pop from the liquor store. I ran back home and as I got in, Yazz was in the couch, watching tv. I took off my shirt and laid my head in her lap as she played in my hair. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Man I love this girl. I soon was about to go to sleep until my stomach started hurting. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I don't know this feeling but it didn't feel like a sickness. I need to go to the hospital. Yazz helped me up, I grabbed the bucket and she drove me to the hospital. When we got there I was put in a room. I sat up and threw up once more. The doctors came in and asked me about my health and stuff. I don't know why they asked me to do a pregnancy test. I went to the bathroom and took the test. It came out (+,+). A tear slipped out my eye and I took another. Same result. I walked out the bathroom crying ..I ran to the room and showed Yazz. A tear slipped from her face as she cried. The doctor took the test and put them in a bag. She left the room and Yazz asked how. I honestly didn't know myself. Then I remembered..

One night at the club some man dragged me to the back. This was when me and Yazz broke up. He told me I needed some dick and raped me. I forgot about it and just went on with my life. Well now my ass is sitting here pregnant. I don't know what I'm gonna do....