Part Seven

JAY POV

God I regret my mistakes so much... I Miss my Yazz. I'ma call her up for a date, I need her back.

YAZZ POV

Man I miss my Jay! I'ma call her up I need her in my life but I can't trust her...

JAY POV

I'm dialing Yazz number, thinking of what to say. She answers and there was a silence

Hello..
Yeah
Uh you wanna go out tonight... we need to talk.
Ight pick me up at eight Jay.
Okay dress casual.

Dawg I gotta think.. where I'ma take her..? What imma say..?

8:00 pm

I decided to take Yazz to the restaurant where we had our first date. The car ride was fairly awkward. I went to pick her up from her sisters house where she was at. We arrived at the restaurant... took our seats and ordered. Our plates came and we ate."Yazz I'ma be straight up, I miss you. I miss you a lot. I haven't been fucking with anyone since we broke up. I miss you allot baby and I really want to mend things between us.." I said as we ate. She spit out her salad so fast on the floor.. "Miss me with that shit you cheated on me not once but twice man, what made me think this was a good idea.. let me quit I'm done." She grabbed her jacket and ran out the restaurant. "Yazz come back please!" I begged and ran after her..she flipped me off and ran right into the street. In that second a car came down the street. And there it was, Yazz got hit. I ran to her and fell next to her, holding her hand, crying and calling out for help. "Yazz please don't die on me this was my fault please stay alive!!" I begged and pleaded. She smiled at me and said three words, "I love you." And her eyes slowly closed. I fell out crying on her chest. The paramedics came and had to pull me off of her. They told me to meet them at the hospital. I went to my car, sat in it and cried, this was all my fault!