Part Fourteen

"Sorry for the once again long wait once again, new schedules, not focused on much but school but I got y'all!!"

YAZZ POV

"Yazz you don't got to do nothing i can tell yo hard headed ass gonna try something" Jay said, trying to sweet talk me but it ain't working. I said a simple "Okay baby." and kissed her forehead, going down stairs to grab something to drink. I was actually calling my bros. "Aye bro we gotta kill we gotta bust this nigga imma text you details ightt tell Crew." ahhh this plan going alright.

JAY POV

Yazz my baby, very protective which I love but ugh I don't think she gonna leave it alone. I slowly walked downstairs into the living room, sitting next to Yazz, laying my head on her..she rubbed her hands through my hair as I smiled, reached up and kissed her, and fell asleep.

YAZZ POV

I texted my bros the details and to find this nigga, as soon as Jay went to sleep. We planned our day, next week, Wednesday would be the day he be out here, we killing this nigga ain't no turning back.

WEDNESDAY

I told Jay that I "Had a work interview" so I could go out tonight to get this nigga. As I got ready, I wrote a note, it read:

Jay,
Your my everything, and if I don't come back tonight I don't want you to be mad at me, I'm doing it out of love baby, writing this makes me cry but trust me I got you. Don't give up on me or our baby, if I don't come home, tell the baby I'm his//her daddy, don't leave me out of their life. Im leaving 10,000 put my safe for you. Its all yours. You and the baby. I cooked dinner okay and I think when you get out the shower I won't be home. Ill text you when I'm on my way home. I love you baby, forever and always you're in my heart.

I wiped a tear, placed a note on the table along with a big diamond ring I brought a few days ago, and headed out.

We finally spotted this nigga at a country club. We set up. He had a crew. We pulled out all our shit, I set up first. While everyone was set on a target I counted down "this is for you baby Jay, one....two......fire!!!" Shots went off, I shot that nigga. The club went crazy. We picked our shit up and ran. Police cars left a right, we running. I trip. FUCKK!!. all I feel is two hands and cuffs around me. "Ma'am your under arrest, you have the right to remain silent anything you say or do can and will be used against you." a tear slipped from my cheek. The child...Jay...

JAY POV

I got out the shower, walked into the dining room and found a note and a diamond ring. I read the note. A year slipped from my eyes as I immediately turned on the news. "One suspect arrested, Yasmine Miller, found guilty of second degree murder...." I cried and held my stomach, my love...the baby...my life without her... i got in my car and drove to the police station with the 10,000. I hope this is enough to bail her out.