Part Eighteen

FIVE MONTHS LATER

JAY POV

I have a strong feeling this baby is due. My check coming in today and this all I need to bail Yazz out. I grab my keys and get in the car, driving to work.

YAZZ POV

Jay called me yesterday telling me she getting her check and that she will be bailing me out today. I put my stuff in my bag and go out to the room where we socialize. I told Z the news she was upset at first but a newcomer will be taking my place so she won't be alone. We hanging out, playing cards when the officer says I have a call. I get up and go answer it. Its Jay. I smile. "Wassup baby?" I say "Get ready." Is all she says and hangs up. I slowly put the phone back on the hook and run to my cell. Z follows. I get the rest of my things and put it in the bag and hug Z, saying, "When you get out we gotta hang iight, I'ma miss yo cool ass iight." I slightly cry and dap her up and we sat, laughing and crying.

YAZZ POV

I called Jay and told her to get ready, I got my check, cashed it and sped down the street to the jail. As I get in, that same lady from before was there. "Here to bail Yazz?" She ask. I smile and nod. She calls Yazz on the intercom and I see her running down some stairs. She picks me up and we hug while crying. "Ughh I missed yo ugly ass!" I say between sobs. She puts me down and I hold my stomach. "Yazz... hospital." I say. She carries me out the door to our car and puts me in the passenger side. She drives down the street to the nearest hospital. "Can we get assistance she's in labor.!" They look as if I'm lying but grab a bed and put her on it. We run into a room and I hold her hand. The open her legs and tell her to push. She pushes. "You got this baby." I say while crying. She squeezes my hand and the baby pops out. I cry and hold Jay. She cries in my shoulder as they take the baby to clean him/her. They bring us a birth certificate that say male. I blurt out a name. "Jacob!" I say wiping my face. Jay says, "Jacob Miller Smith" I agree and sign Jacobs name and mine. They bring Jacob into the room and I hold him. "I see a bundle of joy, we gonna have some fun huh?" I smile and he laughs. I hand him to Jay and she cries while hugging him. Our family starts now.

Last chapter, onto the trilogy, thanks for the votes, comments, and follows. Love you all.

-PRINCE
BTW trilogy called OUR FAMILY TOGETHER