Part Ten

AREIL POV (IN MEDIA)

So it seems that this fucking bitch can't take a hint. It's been a week. Yazz is back with Jay hoe ass... I gotta plan for ha though.. So Yazz went home with Jay....they disgust me . Its alright my plan made out...wait til Jay go back to work. I got dat ass..

JAY POV

My baby Yazz and I are finally back together and she is back home. I missed ha. So today I gotta go back to work so I'm getting my game stop uniform out now. Yazz in the bed knocked tf out and it's fucking ten in the morning. I get dressed, put on my tims and go to our room. "Babee come lock the door I'm bout to leave." I say while slightly shaking her. She finally gets up and follows me downstairs. I open the door and kiss her lips. "Betta hurry home I got something for you." she said and winked. Her freak ass. I kissed her and bit her bottom lip before walking out the door to my car.

There was a note once I got in. It read: Stay away from my fucking sister before I make you stay away. Think I'm playing with yo ass you gonna find out.
~Ace..

I stared.at the letter. "This bitch.." I muttered and put the letter in my pocket, driving to work. When I arrived, I was greeted by my nigga Chris who introduced me to some new girl who work here... her name is Amanda...she looked familiar.... so I was assigned to show her the ropes. So I go to the room where all the games we're "Ight you keep this door locked. This where all the games at ight so the sections are labeled here's the key." I give her the key and she takes it, biting her lip while looking at me. Flirting bitches frfr... i then walked her around the store showing her all the rooms. Then I showed her the basement. As we walked down there she grabbed my shirt, pushing me onto a wall. "Stay away from my sister girl frfr, and better be lucky you cute otherwise I would kill you right now!" She kissed me and I bit her lip hard and pushed her. "Stupid Bitch that's why yo sister ain't even thinking about you." I say and walk up the stairs. I knew it was Areil stupid ass. Bitch don't scare me.

AREIL POV

Ooohhh Jay bout to be taking back what she said. I'm bout to call my boizz they can handle her...