Part Nine

ARIEL (YAZZ SISTER) POV

Little miss Jay bout to pay little do she know....taking my sister away from me. She gonna live a long hard death... I put on a black dress,white heels, white purse and black lipstick, grabbed my keys, gun and headed out. I got in my pink Hummer and drove to the hospital. When I got there, I got out the car, feeling peoples eyes on me. I know I'ma bad Bitch.

JAY POV

Some bright pink Hummer pull up and a girl who looked like Yazz came out. I knew that was her sister so I called out "AREIL!" she looked my way, put something in her purse, locked her car and came my way "Hey I'm Jay wassuh?" I said she rolled her eyes and walked into the hospital "Room 105" she said with an attitude. Well Damn Bitch.. The doctor nodded and we went into the room. Areil went straight to her sister and held her hand. I leaned against the wall. "So, she was staying with you huh?" I ask, trying to make conversation. She got up, closed the door and came closer to me. She stared me in the eyes and said "You stole my sister from me you bitch, stay away from her... or I will.make you." She patted her purse and held it open. It contained a gun. I breathed and she walked away back to her chair. I heard a groan and immediately looked at Yazz. She was opening her eyes. I rushed to the other side of the bed and held her hand. '"Come on baby Yazz wake up for me!" I kept saying.. Areil kept giving me dirty looks and patting her purse I didn't give a Fuck though. I wanted my Yazz. Her eyes fluttered and then opened. I kinda screamed and immediately hugged her before Areil did. She hugged me back and said three words "Baby, it's okay" I raised my head up and kissed her lips. She kissed back and Areil walked out the room. I was gonna go get her but Yazz said stay. I sat down next to her. "Coming back home?" I asked "Hell yes!" She said.

AREIL POV

Jay can't take a hint, I got something for that ass just watch and see..