Set It Off {8}

Chapter 8:
Lux and Daniel's eyes widened.

"If your brother...." Daniel growls.

That was sexy. Lux's mind told her.

Snap out of it.

She ran up upstairs with Daniel in front of her. He threw open her brother's door and marched into the room.

The moaning stopped immediately, and Daniel looked at the closet angrily.

Lux walked over to the door and slowly opened it.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH, CALLEN!"

-
"Just so you know, he's an idiot in a nerd's body." Maegan told Nicola.

"What do you mean?" the blonde girl asked.

"He's an idiot who happens to enjoy science."

"Oh."

"Let's continue on the tour."

"This is the dumbest thing on the planet." Zane mumbled.

"If you think this is dumb, wait until you look in a mirror." Mae smiled sweetly. "Now, these are your rooms. The one of the left is Nicola's and Douchebag's is the one of the right. I hope you have a nice time."

She started to walk away before she heard, "Maegan!"

She turned around to see Nicola. "Yes?"

"I want to apologize about my brother's behavior. He isn't usually like this."

"If he wants to be the King, he needs to learn to have some manners. Please excuse me, I have to go whip a certain boy's behind."

She turned around and walked in the direction of a room where she knew he would be.

When she arrived, she opened the door without knocking.

"Dracul Triton!" she yelled.

"What?" he asked continuing to play his game.

She looked to see Carlo playing with him and immediately took the controller from him.

"Mae! Give it back!" the little boy demanded and tried to reach for it with his tiny hands. "I'm going to tell Santa Claus if you don't! You'll be on the naughty list!"

"Carlo, I think Uncle Jay wants you go help him."

The boy instantly smiled. He ran out of the room looking for the former thief.

Maegan turned back to her brother. She grabbed a magazine from his bed and smacked him with it.

"What was that for?" Dracul exclaimed.

"For letting a seven year old playing a shooting game!"

"Call of Duty isn't that bad?"

"Are you sure about that?" She grabbed her phone and looked it up. "Rated M for Sequences Graphic War Violence and Gore, Grisly Images, Pervasive Language and Scenes of Torture Zombies: Sustained Sequences of Graphic Brutal Horror Violence and Carnage, Strong Language and Grisly Images While attempting to assassinate Fidel Castro, the woman that he is shown with is wearing a rather skimpy negligee (presumably some sort of girlfriend or prostitute). In the level "Crash Site", there are a few pin-ups on the boat. In the level Payback, Woods makes a brief reference that he doesn't wanna be 'shot in the balls.'"

"See that's not that bad."

"You really are an idiot."

QOTC: What is the funniest prank call you've ever received or done?
(I called Amazon and told them that I had received a package with a naked black man (not trying to be racist) inside. All they did was ask for a tracking number 😂)

SOTC: Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer