Epilogue

Epilogue:
"Blythe, come back here!" Lux yelled as she looked for her six year old daughter.

"What's wrong, Mom?" her thirteen year old son, Fletcher, asked.

"Your sister refuses to take her bath because she says that the bubble monster will get her."

"Was I like that when I was her age?"

"No, you and Laken weren't as stubborn as she is."

"I'm home!" Daniel yelled from the front door of their house.

Even though Daniel and Lux were the rulers of Auradon, they didn't want to live in the palace. They built a two story house with a large backyard for the kids.

They had three kids: Fletcher Benjamin (13), Laken Daniel (11), and Blythe Bertha (6). They were all a handful.

"Daddy!" a voice shouted.

"Bly, isn't it almost your bedtime?" Daniel asked the little girl in his arms.

She shook her head.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

He sighed. "Where's momma?"

She pointed up the stairs.

He carried her upstairs and into his and Lux's bedroom. His wife smiled as she saw him and took the child from his arms.

"Good evening, King Daniel." Lux said and pecked her husband's lips.

"Good evening, Queen Aluxandra." he replied.

"Yuck." Fletcher said as he walked by, no doubt going to hang out with Laken and Easton, Zane and Maegan's son.

The couple rolled their eyes and smiled.

Lux then looked down at her young daughter. "It's now time for your bath, young lady. And no protests."

To the couple's surprise, Blythe nodded.

So here's the official end to Set it Off.

This book has been a joy to write, and I'm so glad that you guys enjoyed it as well. The ships in this story have seriously become my OTPs. Like I'm not even kidding.

So I have two questions:

1. Who were your favorite characters and why?

2. Would you rather me write a book about #Luxiel's children or a book about Bertha?

SOTC: Flashlight by Jessie J