Character Q&A (Answers)

*Just so you know these questions are answered as if the characters were actually answering, I'm sorry if the answers sound a little rude*

Lux:

"What do you think about your mom's parents?"

I never met either of them, but from what I heard about my grandmother, she sounds like a bitch.

Daniel:

"Did you ever imagine being king?"

Of course not. I'm from a small town in Minnesota. I'm just a regular guy with a whole bunch of tattoos.

Maegan:

"Are you in love with Zane or r u together yet and hey hope ur having a good time..."

I love Zane with all my heart. It took me quite a while to realize it because I was so irritated with him. I mean how could you not be when he's acting like that.

Also yes, we are together, but we're taking it slow unlike Lux and Daniel.

You're very sweet, I am having a good time.

"How does it feel to have inherited the magic gene?"

A bit surreal.

Zane:

"Do you and Maegan live in Auradon or Weaseltown?"

Auradon because I don't want to see any of those little fu-ow, Maegan!

Maegan: "Language, Zanny."

Fine, I don't want to see any of those little butts ever again.

Callen:
"Did you two ever have kids?"

Yes, we have one son named Hudson.

"Do you see your sister or are you glad you are able to live in Terra or would you rather live in Auradon with Carter?"

We go and visit Lux every now and then. I don't really care where I live as long as I'm with Carter.

Carter:
"What's going on in your relationship? And don't say some shitty crap that is not true."

That's a little rude. You think I'm a liar or something?

But to answer your question (that's quite personal), Callen and I are taking our relationship slow. He's moved in with me since I'm going to college. (I know that doesn't sound slow, but there was no way I was being 7 hours away from him) He's been super supportive of my acting career and helps me practice lines all the time!

"Did you ever think your brother would be a king?"

Of course not. I honestly thought he was going to end up with that tattoo artist that he always goes to.

"Have you ever been to Auradon?"

Yes, several times actually. Usually to see my brother and Lux.

Nicola:
"Are you happy Maegan and Zane are together?"

Of course, I am! I'm proud of Zane for finally opening himself up to love. He never was one to flirt with girls or really have any contact with them except for me.

Maegan is also a great woman. I'm glad that she loves Zane just as much as he loves her. I believe that they will be each other's support systems and be there for each other in time of need.

"Are you married to Dracul Jr.?"

Nope, he hasn't manned up to ask the question yet.

Dracul Jr:

"What are your opinions on everything that had happened? Also what you think of your father's parents?"

Wait, what happened? Did I miss something while I was playing COD with Sean?

Also my father's mom sounds horrible.

Mal:

"What do you think of Daniel and their decision to get married right away? Also do you wish Lux had magic?"

Daniel is perfect for Lux. Literally. He is such a gentleman and always makes sure to tell her he loves her. Not just by saying it, but by showing it as well.

They are old enough to make their own decision. Ben and I were married at 16 after knowing each other for a couple of months.

I don't care if she has magic or not. She is my daughter, and I will love her regardless.

Ben:

"What do you think of Daniel and their decision to get married right away?"

She's my little girl. Of course, I would have like for them to wait. But all the same, I can't really say anything without being a hypocite.

Dracul:

"What do you think about your father?"

Never met him. Not much to say.

Melody:

"Do you visit your aunts in the ocean?"

Yes, I do. Quite often.

Adam:

"What were you thinking when you agree to have Lux married?"

I wasn't in my own head.

I love my granddaughter, and I would have never even considered doing that if I had the choice.

Belle:

"What do you think about what Adam did?"

I forgive him because he wasn't acting on his own accord. And I love him dearly.

Clark:

"Why did you want Zane married to the heir of Auradon? Why not the heir of Arendell to fix the feud between countries?"

I never will go to Arendelle. The Monster's children will kill me on spot.

Also, I wanted my son at the top of the food chain. So I could basically have control over all the kingdoms.

Me:

"R u gonna make a sequel?"

Yes, it's called Rotten to the Core.