Set It Off {12}

Luxiel- Lux and Daniel

Dracola- Dracul and Nicola

Maegane- Maegan and Zane (Still don't understand)

Carllen- Carter and Callen

Chapter 12:
"Do I look okay?" Lux asked Carter, who was sitting on the bed putting on her shoes.

The brunette looked up and evaluated her outfit. "You look hot! My brother won't be able to keep his hands off you."

"I've only known the boy for two weeks, Carter."

"I've know couples that met and made out on the same day. I think two weeks is okay."

Lux gagged at that thought and turned back to the mirror. She wasn't sure that she wanted to be with Daniel. She knew that she liked him, but she also knew that she would be leaving. She didn't want to hurt him. He had been so good to her over the two weeks she had been in Terra. He deserved better.

She subconsciously pulled her leather jacket closer to her body. She was anxious for the movie.

They weren't going to see the Peanuts movie, Thank God; they were going to see Mockingjay Pt. 2.

Over the weekend, Carter had made Lux watch the rest of the movies to make sure she was prepared for this "date."

"Come on, Daniel's picking us up." Carter said and stood up from her place on the bed.

Lux nodded and followed her downstairs. Waiting for them at the bottom were the two boys. The purple-haired girl's eyes widened at Daniel.

He wore a white t-shirt that put his muscles on display along with a bunch of tattoos she had never seen before. It seemed to her like the tattoos covered his entire body except for his face.

And she thought it was hot.

-
Daniel smirked as he saw Lux checking him out. He, of course, checked her out too, and he definitely approved.

A white Mickey Mouse shirt, tight black skirt, leather jacket, and heeled boots.

The outfit showed off her perfect body, and her purple hair looked amazing. All he wanted to do was pull her closer and bury his face in her neck while tracing his fingers along the curves of her body.

He knew that she was skeptical about a relationship with him, but he wanted to call her his. He had never seen someone so perfect in his entire 22 years. Like everyone else, she had imperfections, but he thought they were perfectly imperfect.

"Daniel, man, you okay?" he heard Callen ask.

Daniel blinked a couple times before nodding.

"Come on, let's go." Carter said and pulled Lux out the door.

Daniel smirked again as he saw the blush on the beautiful girl's face.

-
"Shut up, Zane!" Maegan said for the millionth time that day.

"I love it when you get all annoyed. It's quite charming." the blond boy replied.

Mae groaned and continued to do her schoolwork. She had been trying to do it for a hour, but Mr. Shuckface wouldn't shut up.

"Why must you do schoolwork now, Maegan? I mean wouldn't rather hang out with me?"

"No." the brunette snapped bluntly.

"Oh, come on, drop the attitude. I know you like me."

She groaned and turned to him. "I don't like you, I'll never like you. You are the most aggravating, incompetent person in existence."

She stood up, grabbed her work, and left the library.

That boy irritated her to no end. She felt sorry for whoever ended up with him. She desperately hoped that Lux would not be that person.

She knew that Lux would be able to handle to him for a little while, but after a couple months or so, she would probably murder him.

Maegan hoped that in Terra Lux found someone. Someone that would actually bring her happiness when she saw him. Someone that could make her laugh when she was upset.

The brunette smiled at the thought. Having someone to be there for you. She had never experienced that with a boy. Hell, she had never had an experience with a boy.

She opened the door to her bedroom and jumped on her bed. As she was putting her work on her nightstand, she saw her parent's wedding picture. She grabbed it and looked closer at it.

She saw the smile on both of their faces, sparkle in her mother's eye, the love in her father's. She wanted that.

Someone to love her unconditionally.

She didn't know who that person would be, but she couldn't wait to meet him.

Hey y'all, I'm so sorry for the long time without an update. I haven't felt well at all, and I've been exhausted lately.

Okay, 100% off topic but did y'all watch the Voice? Omg, Jordan's voice was life. I literally cried when he sang "Hallelujah."

My favorite person on the Voice was Evan though. He was everything.

Braiden was baë though.

Okay, I'm done.

I have two questions today:

Who was your favorite on the Voice?

What did you think about the Luxiel and Maegane scenes?

SOTC: Without You by Usher and Jordan Smith (Original by Usher)