Chapter 6- Headache

MR.DOLAN POV:
My head hurts so much today. I've been dehydrated and not eating lately. My wife and I had a fight. She was upset that I lost my wedding ring. I can understand her anger, but she doesn't have to act like we're divorced just cause I lost it. We have a marriage certificate that says we are married. A ring doesn't justify our marriage. "Ow. My head is killing me." I cry out. I look up to see Eris standing in the doorway.

"Are you alright Mr.Dolan? You look pale. You sick?" She asks me with concern. "I have a severe headache Eris. To add on, my wife and I were fighting last night too." "I'm sorry to hear that. I have some Tylenol if you want that." She says getting the bottle out of her bag. "Thank you. You know you aren't supposed to have drugs. They're supposed to be in the nurses office." I say raising an eyebrow. "Yea but if I didn't have them, I wouldn't of been able to give you some for your headache." She says handing me two pills. I take the pills and turn to my left to get my water bottle. I turn back around to see Eris not in front of me anymore, but sitting on the edge of my desk. She catches me off guard.

MY POV:
I'm supposed to be in my lunch period right now, but I saw Mr.Dolan not looking too well. I ask him what's wrong and he says he had a fight with his wife and has a major headache. Poor baby. I give him some Tylenol. I'm starting to feel hot around him. So I go and sit on the edge of the desk with my legs crossed.

Today I'm wearing black skinny jeans that really show my curves by sitting on this desk. A crop top showing just a little bit of cleavage and a black and white flannel. It's a little big for me, so it's long around the arms. I grab his jaw and lift his head up. He's so pale. With us together like this, his face flusters up causing him to turn a bright red. My heart is racing too, but I want to kiss him so bad. I don't think he would mind. I start to lean in, but he removes my hand and walks out of the classroom. Was I just rejected?

MR.DOLAN POV:
I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. As much as I as I wanted to continue, I knew it was wrong. I'm married and on top of that, she's one of my students! If someone would've walked in on us a few seconds ago, I could've lost my job. And she would've been suspend. I'm sorry Eris. We have to keep our feelings to ourselves.

I see Eris storming out of the room with her backpack hanging on one side of her shoulder. I can tell she's upset. She doesn't turn around. My phone starts to ring. It's my wife.

Conversation
Me: hey sweetie.
Janet: Hey hunny, what did you want for diner? I'm at the grocery store picking up a few things
Me: anything is fine. I could go for some steak and potatoes and a glass of red wine right about now.
Janet: I got you covered. I'll see you when you get home alright?
Me: alright Janet. I'll see you when I get there.
Janet: alright. Bye hunny.

What am I going to do about Eris?

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER