Chapter 8- Heart Ache

Mr Dolan POV:

"Whoa there Eris." I say pushing her away.

We were already laying on the couch with her on top of me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Dolan. This went a little too far." She says getting off of me. She grabs her jacket and heads for the door.

"Where are you going?" I get off the couch and run towards her, grabbing her left hand. "Home." She says to me causing me to let go. Why did this hurt me so much?

She heads out of the door and Janet walks in.

"You're just now leaving?" Says Janet. Eris turns to look at me raising an eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am I am. Dinner was amazing. Your husband is an amazing cook." She's playing it off as if nothing happened between us just a minute ago.

"Congrats on passing the test." Janet says patting Eris' shoulder.

"If it wasn't for all that tutoring Mr. Dolan and I did, I would be failing by now." Eris says smiling at me.

"Is that so? Hunny you should tutor her all the time then!" Janet says smiling at Eris.

"I'd love too. Is that alright with you Eris?" This will determine if she wants to see me again.

"Oh no. This was all I needed. Everything makes sense now. Thank you for your help."

Eris... Why?

She leaves, leaving me with a heart ache. I knew there was something about her. It was that she could lure you and then break your heart in an instant.

"Is there anymore food left Hun?" Janet snaps her fingers causing me to return back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yea, yea. It's in the microwave." I say

"Well let's get inside, it's quite cold out here. We don't want to get sick now do we?" Janet says running into the house.

"Yea we sure don't." I was already sick. I turn around one final time to see if Eris really left. She did..

THE NEXT DAY

My POV:

The semester is almost over. Even though I'm barely passing his class, I still need help.

"Dang it! Why did I say that last night?!" I say pulling my hair

I knew I was going to need his help, but can I really face him after what happened last night? I check my phone to see that I have a text message from Cassidy.

Conversation

Cassidy: is everything alright?
Me: yes everything is fine. Why?
Cassidy: well you haven't texted me since I told you not to crush on Mr.Dolan. Are you upset with me?
Me: no no of course not. I've just been...busy.
Cassidy: busy? Huh. Well alright. Want to hang today?
Me: sure, I could use some fun right about now.
Cassidy: ok I'll be there in a minute. Dress cute cause we're going to Lenox mall!

Hope you liked this chapter 💜💜