Chapter 7- Just Us

Saturday
My POV:
   Gosh yesterday was so embarrassing! How could he just walk out like that? Was he uncomfortable? He was turning red..I don't know. Anyways, I took the test and I did pass, barely. He asked me to come over tonight and that's fine with me. The more time I see him, the better our relationship will be.

   Today we started a new unit and I was on my phone because I have no interest in his class. Probably explains why my grade is dropping. My friend Cassidy knew that I had a little crush on Mr.Dolan. I never told her, she just somehow figured it out.

  "You can't like Mr.Dolan Eris!" She screams at me. "Cassidy chill! I like Mr.Dolan and I can't do anything about it. The heart wants what it wants." I say to her. "I understand, but he's married Eris." "It's not like we kissed Cassidy! We aren't dating! It's just a little crush." It's not a little crush at all. I'm major crushing on my teacher. She storms off. What's her problem? She like him too or something?

Cassidy POV:
   She just has to like her teacher. I'm upset with her, but I don't know why. Who she likes shouldn't concern me. I use to like Mr.Dolan, but not as much as she does.  Like I would never date him. She's trying to ruin his beautiful relationship with his wife. I can't let that happen.

   I'm a freshman in college and she's a senior in high school. I liked Mr.Dolan last year. Only certain few girls found him attractive. I was one of those girls and now, so is Eris.

Mr.Dolan POV:
   I invited Eris over tonight for dinner to celebrate on her passing her test. Honestly, I didn't think she would pass because she never paid attention in class. Always on her phone texting and taking weird pictures and sending them to people. I think it's called Snapchat.

   "Oh she's here." I say to myself as I open the door. "Here, a gift for you for helping me." She says as she hands me the gift bag. "Oh thank you so very much. You didn't have to. I should be the one giving you a gift." And that I will be, later tonight after we eat.

   "Yes hunny I understand. Don't be upset. Alright. Alright. I'll see you soon. Ok love you too." It was Janet. "Eris, Janet can't make it tonight. She has an over night shift." My heart raced when I made eye contact with Eris. It's just Eris and I tonight.

  "I guess you and I are having dinner alone tonight." I say to Eris. "That's fine, I can come another time." She says as she heads for the door. "no no it's fine. Let's eat. I don't know the next time she'll be free. She's a doctor after all."

   After dinner

My POV:

"Thank you so much for the dinner Mr. Dolan. It was delicious."  "You're very welcome Eris. I'll cook for you anytime." What he just said is a little awkward and I could tell he is uncomfortable.

"Eris. I don't want you to leave yet. I don't like being home alone." I say grabbing her hand before she gets off the couch. She just stood there. She slowly turned around to look at me.

   She faced me and intertwined our fingers. She slowly placed one leg on the couch and sat on my lap. We were face to face. "Ok Mr.Dolan, I won't leave you."

Mr. Dolan POV:

   Her other hand slowly cresses my cheeks. She then rests her hand on the side of my neck. While tilting my head up, she kisses me. I didn't know I could feel such a rush of passion.

   I lift my hand up to push her away, but I couldn't. Instead my hand rests just a little above her bottom. Our lips were like sparks of electricity. With every motion there was something that rushed through my body.

   She slowly pulls away. "Eris. Why did you kiss me?" "Mr.Dolan, that is something I can not explain. It was something I needed to do for myself."

I knew from this point on that the relationship between Eris and I would not be one hoped for, but I'm willing to experience it.