Chapter 11- Moments

1

Grayson's POV:
   I wake up lying in Eris' arms. Seems I really let my emotions out last night. Might as well get up and call room service. I'm sure Eris will be hungry when she wakes up.

*****
   "Thank you for ordering room service Grayson." She says.

   "You're welcome Eris. What should we do today? I have something in mind, but I want to hear your opinion first." I say taking a sip of my orange juice.

   "I'm thinking maybe we could go out to some of the stores around here. What did you have in mind?" She says.

   "Just the same thing." I say to her

  "Okay sounds good." She says as she takes our plates to the sink

*****
   "How about this one?" She asks holding up a dress

   "I think it's really nice, I like this one though." I say holding up a much shorter dress.

   "Seriously Grayson?"she says taking the dress away from me and putting it back onto the rack.

   "What baby? You'd look fine as hell in it." She walks away but I smack her ass.

"Grayson! We are in a public place!" She yells causing even more attention towards us.

"Chill princess. You're drawing attention towards us. Let's leave." I grab her hand and the sexy dress off the rack.

"Grayson I'm not buying that dress." She says

"Of course you aren't, I am." I say walking towards the cash register

Eris' POV:
Grayson seriously bought that dress for me. I'm going to return it as soon as he gives it to me. I'm not wearing that. It is cute, but it's too short!

"Eris don't even think about returning this dress cause I'm not giving you the receipt." Ugh!

"I need to buy a bathing suit Grayson. Aren't we going to the beach today?" I ask him

"I'll only buy you one if I can pick it out for you." He says scanning my body.

"NO! You already picked out this sexy dress for me, I'm not letting you pick out a bathing suit!" Who does he think he is?

"So you thought the dress was sexy? Good thing I bought it for you. I want you to wear it for me." He winks at me.

"In your dreams Grayson. Only in your dreams." I walk toward the swimwear section.

"In my dreams I can touch you as much as I want baby girl. Why not make my dreams a reality?" He's out of his mind.

"Farewell. I'm going to find a swimsuit." I leave him to his daydreaming

"Aww babe don't just leave me. Wait up!" He chases after me

*****

"Grayson stop splashing all this water! You're going to drown me!" I say turning around in the water

"Then splash me some Eris."

"Fine I will." I splashed him but it wasn't as much as he splashed me

"You call that a splash? Come on now." He says

"I don't have the strength to. I'm hungry Grayson." I pout.

"Well let's go to a restaurant and get something. Where do you want to go?" He gets out of the water

"I don't want to go out to eat, it's getting late. I want to order room service back at the hotel." I say also getting out of the water.

   "Okay well let's go back to the hotel."

*****

   "Reception, how may I help you?

   "Yes I would like to order room service."

   "Okay sir. Have you seen the menu yet?"

   "Yes, I'll take the rib eye steak with potatoes and also the Lobster Thermidor with a side of Mac and Cheese."

   "Okay sir, I'll put in that order for you right away. We're having a New Years special. You get the other plate free and a selection of wine of your choice."

   "That sounds amazing. We'll take a 1992 Chardonnay."

   "Would you like any desert?"

   "Sure. What would you recommend?"

   "Our New Years special comes with a hot fudge chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and caramel on top."

   "Delicious. I'll take an order of that." Grayson says.

"I want you to feed me Eris." He opens his mouth.

"I'm not going to feed you Grayson. You're not a baby." I say

"Fine then Eris." He pulls my arms and feeds himself.

"If you could do all that you could feed yourself right?" I pull my arm from his grasp.

"Yea but I still want you to feed me. I've always wanted someone to do that for me." He pouts with his lips poking out.

"Fine Grayson. I'll feed you! You're so whinny." I say feeding him some of his steak.

"Thank you princess."
*****

   "Come here." Grayson demanded.

   "What do you want? I need to finish cleaning these dishes."I turn back around.

   "The dishes can wait baby. Come here." He motions me over to him.

He is laying on the bed in some gray sweatpants and he's not wearing a shirt. His sculpted abs catch my attention.

I walk over to him and he pulls me down by his side. He cups my cheeks and kisses me. He pulls away and licks his lips.

   "It's sweet. Your lips." He says smirking

   "What?" I say rolling my eyes

   "You had some caramel on the side of your lips too. That made it even sweeter." He lets go of me.

   "You can finish the dishes now." He turns on the tv and puts his hands on the back of his head.

I quickly run into the bathroom. Gosh how can he be so smooth?