June 12

I sat in the passenger seat of Valerie's car. We were going to the movies today. I looked in the mirror. I look stunning. Valerie fixed up my hair and makeup making me look great.

I admit I was suspicious from the start but I never expected what happened...

We walked into the theatre to find none other than Danny. I could not believe I had been sweet talked into chaperoning their date. But then I saw Danny wasn't alone. Crap....

"Eliana I want you to meet my cousin Jacob. Jacob this is Valerie's sister Eliana." Danny smirked at us.

"Pleasure to meet you." Jacob said smiling. He wasn't exactly ugly.. He has dark hair and eyes but his smile was scary.. He seriously needs to see a dentist before those teeth start scaring children!!

I just nodded and smiled. Danny and Valerie had set me up. Pay back was gonna be fun...

"So Eliana, I hear your soon to be sixteen." Jacob said trying to make conversation.

"Yes. In a few weeks." I blushed. I cannot believe my sister did this to me.

We walked into the theatre and I spotted Danny and Valerie sitting halfway up.

Jacob grabbed my hand and took me up to sit by them. I tried to pull my hand out but that boy had an iron grip! My god!

I had just sat down when Danny and Valerie started making out. I stared in shock for a minute. Jacob was talking to me but I have no idea what he was saying.

"I-I'll be right back." I Stuttered. I walked out and ran right into a hard chest. "Oh I'm sorry." I said looking at the floor.

"Hey Eliana." A familiar voice said.

"Connor!" I looked up in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"I was bored so I figured I might as well catch a movie." He shrugged. "You?"

"Well I thought I was out for a girls day with Valerie but apparently I'm on a double date with a stranger.." My voice trailed off as I got an idea.

"What is it?" Connor asked suspiciously.

"Wanna be my fake date?" I asked.

"I thought you had a date?" He looked so confused and adorable!

"Well technically I do. But I was wondering if you could act like your my boyfriend so that I can get rid of the creep and aggravate my sister." I blushed. I knew payback would be good.

"I would love to be your fake date." He laughed.

I smiled. "Here's what we are going to do..."

A few minutes later we reentered the theatre holding hands. Jacob caught my eye and his jaw dropped. He leaned over and smacked Danny who immediately stopped kissing Valerie. Jacob pointed at me and they both stared in amazement.

"Hey guys! This is Connor." Connor draped his arm around me as we sat down.

Jacob looked livid. Poor guy. Maybe he will learn to give a girl some space.

"Eliana who is this?" Valerie hissed.

"He's a friend. Didn't I tell you he was meeting us here?" I feigned innocence.

"Uh you forgot that little detail. How do you know him?" She looked seriously ticked off.

"I met him at a party Monday night." I shrugged leaning against Connor.

"You went to a party!?!" Valerie yelled.

"Yeah mom knows." I said trying not to laugh. This was priceless.