July 15, Part 2

Eliana's P.O.V.

I stood in front of Toby's door waiting for him to answer. I was supposed to use his piano to practice since mine still isn't tuned.

"Hey!" I chirped happily, as he swung open the door.

"Hey." He responded shyly.

"I had so much fun yesterday!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around him. "We totally need to do that again."

He smiled against my hair. "Yeah, definitely. Your family is great."

"Yeah they are." I agreed pulling back. "Great, but crazy."

He chuckled. "Aren't we all?"

I nodded and linked my hand with his pulling him towards the music room. I let go when we reached the room. I immediately sat down at the piano and started warming up. Toby walked over and sat down beside me on the bench. It felt so natural to be here with him doing this.

"I missed you that week you were gone." I said thinking about the time he was gone.

He smiled slightly. "I missed you too."

I smiled back and started playing a sonata. "How's your grandma?"

"She's great. She keeps calling to ask when I'm going to let her meet the girl I was moping about the whole trip." He replied

"Hmm." I hummed in response. Wait, what girl? My eyebrows furrowed. "What girl?"

"Is that jealousy I smell?" Ge asked jokingly. I glared at him but didn't reply. He chuckled. "That girl was you silly." My playing stopped abruptly.

"Really?" I asked hopefully.

"Really." He replied smiling at me. U looked up at him and smiled widely before continuing to play my song. He rested his hand on my knee and rubbed it slightly, causing my shoulders to tense and making me miss a note.

"Toby." I blushed.

"What?" He asked in amusement

"Your distracting me!" I exclaimed in embarrassment.

He smirked and kissed my cheek. My fingers fumbled on the keys again and my breath caught. I swallowed and tried to finish the piece. His lips kissed my jaw softly and I sighed. There's no way I can keep playing when he's doing that.

"Toby I really need you to stop doing that." I said breathlessly. He kissed the corner of my mouth and I froze. I turned to look at him with wide eyes. My mind seemed to be completely frozen

"How about I take a turn?" He asked huskily. I nodded in a daze.

He started to play the first few notes to a country song. When it was time to play the verse he started to sing.

"You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you." He sang.

"Like everything that's green girl I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I want to wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
Never let you forget it
Yeah I wanna make you feel wanted." My eyes filled with tears and he sent me a smile. This was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me.

"Anyone can tell you you're pretty
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make up
And I wanna show you what I need tonight

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
Never let you forget it
'Cause baby I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And Never let you forget it
Yeah I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby I wanna make you feel wanted

You'll always be wanted."

He played the last notes of the song then turned to me. "What do you think?" He asked nervously.

"That was beautiful." I whispered in awe.

"Your beautiful." He smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm serious Toby. You have an amazing voice." I said placing my arms around his neck. Amazing was an understatement. His voice is the best thing I've ever heard.

"Thank you." He replied sincerely. I inched my face closer to his and He met me halfway pressing his lips to mine. I responded by kissing him back. After a minute I pulled away. We need to stop doing this. It's wrong.

"Toby," I said softly. "We can't keep doing this."

"Doing what?" He asked in confusion.

"Kissing and acting like a couple when we aren't." I said trying to scoot away. I can't control myself sitting that close to him.

"Then be my girlfriend." He said insistently.

"Toby." I gasped. I couldn't..

"Eliana, I'm in love with you. I think about you all the time. And I meant what I said in the song. I want to call you mine. Please, Eliana, please say yes." He begged, taking my hands in his.

When he put it that way their was no way I could say no. I nodded slowly. "Okay. I'll be yours." I smiled shyly and said the words i felt in my heart. "I love you, Toby."

His eyes widened in surprise. "I love you, Eliana." He said thickly before pressing his lips to mine again. We lost ourselves in that kiss, just relishing the knowledge of each other's love. It felt like a dream. But it was my dream, and I planned on living it as long as I could.

Okay. So this is the real last chapter. I know is only been a few days since I finished the story but I missed it already so I decided to add Eliana's p.o.v on the last chapter. Hope y'all enjoy it! Thank you for the reads, votes and comments! Your all amazing!

Mara :)