June 24

Toby's P.O.V.

The sound of Hotline Bling by Drake woke me room my light sleep. Blake was calling.

"I have a killer hangover. What do you want?" I groaned.

"I'm having a party at my place tonight and you have to come." Blake said.

"What part of killer hangover are you not understanding?" I asked holding my pounding head.

"So drink water, take Tylenol and a quick nap, then get your butt over here!" He insisted.

"Your voice annoys me." I said moodily. "Goodbye."

"Don't you dare hang-" he started before I hung up. I turned the sound off and thrust the phone under my pillow before going back to sleep.

Two hours later I woke up again to find three missed calls from Blake and a text from Eliana. I quickly opened it.

Hey! Are you going to Blake's party? -Eliana

I quickly responded.

Yeah. Need a ride? -me

I went and jumped in the shower. When I got out I threw on jeans and a gray t-shirt. I was heading out the door when she finally responded.

I'm out with Connor so going with him. Thanks anyway! -Eliana

I clenched my jaw. I hated Connor. Absolutely hated him. He was no good and Eliana is way to innocent to ever see that. Oh he pours on the charm and does the lovestruck puppy act. But I know what he's doing. He's using her and somehow I will prove it.

I drove quickly to Blake's house. Upon my arrival I slammed the car door and stomped inside.

"What's your problem?" Blake questioned.

"She's out with that idiotic baboon again." I spat. "I swear that guys no good! If he does something to hurt her I'm gonna murder him! I'm not joking! He will suffer if he lays a finger in a hurtful way." I raged.

"Chill dude. Who are you even talking about?" Blake asked in bewilderment.

"Eliana!" I yelled. "She's out with Connor again!" I cursed in Hebrew.

"Wow man. Need a drink?" He backed towards the fridge and grabbed a bud light.

I snatched it out of his hand and chugged it.

"So," he said dragging out the word. "You like her?"

"Who?" I asked getting another drink.

"Eliana." He rolls his eyes. "Who else would I be talking about?"

"I dunno. I mean she's hot but she so much more. She's a musical genius and she's funny and beautiful and so naive and.." I stopped rambling.

"And what?" Blake asked his eyes lit up in interest.

"And nothing." I said suddenly feeling self conscious.

"Oh no. This isn't nothing." He smirked. "Spill it now."

"Well..." I trailed off. "She uh.. She's a um.." I stop again. "Dude why are you even doing this to me?" I asked suddenly annoyed.

"Cause I can." He smiled goofily. "Now tell me! Or I will tell Eliana about your obsession with Taylor Swift." He threatened.

"Kissing her makes me forget." I finally admitted.

Blake looked surprised at first then he smirked. "How many times have y'all kissed?" He asked slyly.