1

"It's not fair!" I screamed slamming the front door instantly gaining my dads attention.

"What's wrong?" He said running to me and looking at me to see if I was hurt. I yank my arms away from him and cross them going to the living room, dad follows close behind me. "What's not fair B?"

"Everything! I'm the Alphas daughter and I can't even shift! I'm supposed to take the pack once you retire and who wants a Alpha who can't shift? I am 17 years old, I should have a mate and my wolf!" I screamed frustrated.

"We talked about this, your a late bloomer. What got you all upset again?" Dad asked concern writin all over his face.

"Sonic found his mate! Cherry found hers and so did blossom!"

"Those are weird names.." Dad said more to himself but I still could hear him.

"Dad!"

"Is sonic the one with dark blue hair and wears a white shirt?" I grown.

"He's not a hedgehog, dad!!!" I screamed.

"Cherry? Red hair? Oh! And blossom blonde and all down to earth and crap?" He said trying to picture them in his head. "They are very stereotypical." He smirks. I roll my eyes and let out a screams for tried to go to my room until my mom came.. "I never liked those kids... We need to talk about your friend choices" he said.

"Dad!"

"Brooklynn I just got your brother and sister to sleep. Be quiet." Mom said and walked over to my dad and kissed his lips. I looked at them with awe, I wish I had a mate. "Now, what's wrong?" Mom asked.

"Why. Can't. I. Sift." I day slowly.

"B I'm human. 100% human and your dad is a wolf. Maybe my jean was stronger than your dads?"

"What?" I say in disbelief. Mom looks at me with sad eyes. My eyes start to water, and I look away. "So, I can't be normal? I'm not going to be alpha when dad retires, Lee will?"

"Baby, we don't know.." Dad told me.

"Thanks mom.." I said walking away. I walk up the stairs to my room and hear soft crys. Must be from Paris... I go into the twins room and see Paris fussing around. She and Lee are about 9 or 10 months old, I smile down at her and see she is about to blow up. I guess my screams did wake her up. "Hey Paris, what are you doing?" She starts acting better and smiles showing her frowning teeth. I pick her up to only see Lee wanting me to pick him up too. I pick him up and place them both on my hips, they lay their heads on my shoulders and I walk to my room and we lay on my big bed.

I sigh and realize I was being a total jerk to my parents. I shouldn't be giving them a hard time for something they can't control. I try to get up but Paris is sleeping on my left arm with her arm over me and Lee has his head on my stomach and is holding my hand. I smile and wonder how I'm going to apologize to mom and dad. I close my eyes for a second and the next second Angel is sitting on my bed with a smile.

"Hey?" She whispered

"Hey" I smile.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, all my friends are finding there mates and I haven't even shift yet. And every body keeps pointing it out and laughing and making fun of me because I'm an Alphas daughter and I can't shift. They started asking about Paris and Lee, like 'are they like you?' 'Are they going to be a loser and loner like you?'  I just don't want them to go through what I go through every single day.." I whisper.

"B if it's that bad why don't you tell you parents? They are alpha and Luna. "

"I can fight my own battles A.." Angel is an amazing friend, ever since I was little I remember her always being here for me. Angel is 24 but she didn't look older then 18. She is my best friend.

"Right, but this has been happening since what? 6th 7th grade?" She has a point.

"I don't want to be known as the girl who can't fight for her self.. I don't want that to carry down to my siblings"

"I can try and talk to my mom and see what she has planned for you? I mean I know we tried but if I tell her your story then-"

"No" I cut her off. "She probably knows this is happening"

"Ya I guess... Maybe I can have her stop it?"

"I appreciate you help but maybe I can take care of this?" I say. Maybe all I have to do is stand up to her? And then from there... I could be stronger!" I smile and look at my two loves. Why do I think I need a mate? The people who love me are in this house. "Can you get my mom and dad?" I ask her, she smiles and nods and is out like a flash. Moments later my parents walk in they look at what is in front of them.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked with a smile on her face. Angel came in and took the twins and they go happily to her.

"I want to apologize for what happened today. I know it's not y'alls fault, I just got so mad I- I wanted to get mad at someone... It's not y'alls fault.. I know you guys are doing the best you can" I say with a smile.. I wish I could do something else for them...

I know!

I will make them dinner! I thought to my self.....

Plan A is in progress.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<3

I hope you like the first chapter of TAD (the alphas daughter) Sequel to the alphas human daughter.

Xox Tia