11

I wake up with a pounding head ache. I open my eyes and look around the room that I was curiosity in. I remember Andy and the park.. I think it was the park.. Parts are kinda blurry... I remove the cream colored blanket and put my feet on the cold wooden floor. I look around and see my shoes by the end of the bed, putting them on I see if I could find an escape, I need a way out my parents are probably worried and Alex.. Oh my gosh Alex will think this is his fault! Oh I miss him so much... I felt a tear slip out of my eye. No I can't cry right now. Looking up I see a window big enough for me to fit threw...

Pull he chair below the window white told me.

Good thinking W I do as she said and step up and push it up. There's bars..

Pull on them I do as told and the bars move and I smile. I never don't that before! I clime threw and see a big drop. Oh well.. Here goes my life.. I was about to pull my legs threw until I felt a hand grab them.

"Let me go you freak!" I screamed I look down to see Andy.

Drop on him I gasp

He's human! I can't it will kill him!

He's not human B I Sigh and prey she's right.. Kicking the person that has my leg I jump down and land on Andy. I get up as fast as I can and run..

"Brook! Stop!" He yelled.

"Back off!" I screamed. I run into the forest and jump over logs and dunk under branches. I kept taking different turns and jumping over things.. My feet and legs could not take it anymore. I was never went to training because dad didn't want me to get hurt but now I'm getting hurt because I haven't been in training... I sit on the log and breath.

You can't stop! He will get you!! White told me..

I lost him a while ago.. I ignore her complaints and but my head down for a moment. I just need a minute then I will start running again.

"Okay.. Get up Brooklynn" I told my self standing up. I then felt two arms wrap around me. I scream and start to kick and move my arms around trying to get free.. "Let me go Andy!" I screamed

"Please Brooklynn stop fighting I don't want to hurt you!" Would he hurt  me?

"J-just let me go.." I beg

"I-I can't Brooklynn..."

"Why..?"

"Dad will get mad.. The thing is when our parents were our age your mom and my dad were in love until your dad can and took her away.." I remember mom telling me Themis story before.. Ryan.. That what his name was! (A/N remember Ryan? He was Miracles boy friend until she found Jake. If you need to refresh your memory you can go read the first chapter of I am the Alphas daughter)

"Ryan.. Andy! You can come back home with me and and my family will protect you and it will be okay!" As we walk back it looked like he was thinking hard about this.. What's wrong.. "Are you okay?"

"Brooklynn... My dad is the dark one... He always get what he wants and he wants your father to join the dark side. He wants hit to be the beast he was before he met your mom, my father wants to take down all the packs." He explained to me. From that moment on it was quite, we got closer and closer until I saw the house. I let tears fall down my face not knowing what's behind the doors. Andy opens the door and we were met with an older meaner Andy also known as Ryan. He walked up to me and slapped me across the face. My hand went up to hold my throbbing cheek.

"Dad?!?! You said you weren't going to hurt her!" Andy screamed at Ryan. Andy put me behind him and yelled at his father.

"She will not run away again, understand?" Ryan asked.

"We already talked about it." With that Ryan left the room and Andy tuned and looked at my face.. "It's going to bruise"

"Great..."