4

Alex
*****

I was surprised that she threw her coffee at me and man it burns but I sucked it up because I'm a man and I don't want her to think I'm a week boy.

"What the hell?" I said. She then began explaining her reactions. I couldn't help but think how cute she is when she rambles on.

I already love her...

"It's okay, cupcake. I have clothes in my car, see come here." I told her she nodded her head and followed me. I'm kinda glad she got this one wet. I wanted to match her, so I kind pack all my shirts and put them in the back. Her sweeter is a grey. Great! I have a lot of those and it's the color of my wolf. I took off my now wet red shirt and put on the fresh clean grey v neck.

"Now, come on" I said to her she looked at me funny and said something about wanting to walk. I didn't understand? She was acting so weird but at her place she just let loss. Does she think I'm making this up? My feelings for her?

"What? I don't think so darling." I told her going to her and taking her hand.

"Stop! I don't think we should see each other!" She screamed.. It made me sad she didn't want to be with me, her mate, her true love, but then anger took over.  "We.. Shouldn't.. There shouldn't even be a we. I don't know why all the sudden you want a we but there can't so just... Leave." She told me. I knew there was more to the story..

"You are coming like it or not. Now we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Get in my car so I can take you to school like a normal boyfriend." I said getting me mad. Maybe I should tell her soon about the mate thing... Or at least her parents..

"In not your girlfriend." She said.

"Yes, cupcake, you are." I said trying to calm my self. It didn't work I picked her up and placed her in my car.

*****
Brooklynn
*******

We road to school in silence. I don't plane on talking to him. Call me what you want but I deal with my problems different than a normal person. I like to keep it in, run, or ignore it. Right now I'm ignoring the problem. We pull up to school and we are in the parking lot. I keep my eyes down and put on my sunglasses, they are huge but not to big... Anyways it was perfect for me. I get out of the car and can feel the eyes on me, putting my book bag on I make my way to the school. I feel an arm lay on my shoulders I keep pushing it off but he laughed and would put it back on until I gave up.

"We are pretty early babe. What do you do?" He asked as we walked to my locker.

"Well I walk so it takes a little longer.. But I have a project due so I'm going to the library. You can go hang out with your people. I said placing my stuff in the locker I was almost done but my locker door was slammed shut. I look at Alex as if he were crazy. "Have you gone mad? You are going to draw attention to me..."

"What don't you instead? I - I want to be with you but it's kinda hard when you push me away." I look away but he gently placed his hand on the side of my face and made me look at him. "We are one now. You want to go to the library? We go to the library." He said and kissed my nose. It made my smile I looked down the hall and saw savannah and her two followers.. I push Alex away a little and he looks the same direction as me and sees her and then it clicked to him.

I was scared of Savannah..

"I'll see you in class" I said going the opposite way as Savannah and them. I can hear Alex screaming my name but I go to the library and start my DNA and RNA replication project. I sit on the comfortable red couch and when I'm working a very cute guy takes a seat by me and he played with his fingers and pushed his glasses up on his noes. He was a very cut nerd.

"H-hi" he said still playing with his fingers.

"Hi" say back to him with a sweet smile

"I'm Andy, what's your name?" He asked I closed my book and smile.

"Brooklynn, it's nice to meet you Andy. You look familiar. "

"We have a few classes together" he laughed nervously.

"Oh ya! We do!" I said feelings bad that I didn't know that right away. From there we talked and talked we had a lot in common! And he was a sweetheart! He works for his dad and he loves to read and write... Like me... He also doesn't have many friends and wants more.

"Are we friends?" He asked

"We are best friends!" I said and gave him a hug. He hugged me back and I feel him relax. Once we separate Alex storms in and pulled me to his chest and glares at Andy. " ew, get away Alex" I said pushing him off

"Who is he" he questions

"Andy, my best friend." I can't believe Alex is acting like a possessive mate..

Wait???

Nah...