2

As I pull out a big pan and some hamburger meat in it to cook. I want to make them tocos. I really hope this goes the way I planned because if they come home early it will be in so much trouble... They don't like it when I cook without adult supervision.. Let's just say that mom and dad had to a new kitchen... I cut the meat up and watch the twins walk around in there little stroller things.

"Hey babes" I say to them. The talk in baby talk and I nod my head acting like I know what they are talking about. When the meat was cooked all the way I drained all of the grease and put some seasonings on it and covered it. I begin cutting the lettuce, tomatoes and I grade the cheese. I give Paris and Lee a small slice of cheese, they dance in there chairs happily. I pull out the toco shells and cook them but the door bell went off..

NO! They can't be home it's only 6, they don't come home til 8:30ish. I go to the door and open it to see Alex... He is one of the guys who picks on me all the Time in history.. I look in his eyes to see they change from gold to his blue eyes.

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask shocked to see him.

"Are you gunna invite me in cupcake?" He asked with his stupid smirk. I swallow nothing and stair at him with my blue eyes. Why is he here? Is he gunna start picking on me at home too? I look down to see Paris rolling at me in her pink chair.

"Paris!" I nearly screamed. She was going way to fast. How did that happen? I look at Lee to see he is crying and looking in the corner of the kitchen. He was scared? Of what? I pick Paris up fast and run over to Lee. I pull him into the living room but he is still scared and screaming. Alex came in and checked out the kitchen, he came back and told me nothing was in there but he felt odd in there.. That's weird.. Lee stopes crying and holds my hand, he still scared. "Is there something you need Alex?" I asked with a lot of confidence. I don't know how but I felt better that Alex was here.

"Nothing my wolf led me here... It's avoid thing too seams like you aren't that good at watching your siblings."

"I'm a great sister and I'm doing the best I can. If you came here to pick on me then you can just leave. My parents will be home any minute." I lie. He gives me that look telling me he knows I'm lying.

"Funny I know they arnt. They at my house remember, I'm the betas son." Crap.. I feed the twins and they eat happily. Alex helps himself and so do I, I don't know why he is here and it annoys me. "So cupcake what's up?"

"Stop calling me that. It's weird"

"You dont like it cupcake? I like it" he said walking to me. Right now I'm doing the dishes and he stands behind me and puts his hands on my sides. I freeze and look down. It's like he is expecting something? He slowly removed his hands and let out a sigh, a disappointed one. "I'm gunna go play with your siblings.." He mumbles and leaves. I let the breath I was holding out, what was that all about? When u finish all my work I go and see two sleeping twins.

"Wow.." I say

"I know right? Didn't think I could do it, cupcake?" I glare at him and take Paris and show him where there room is. We lay the kids down and I grab the baby monitor and clip it to my jean pocket. I close the door and turn around to see a smile on Alex's face.

"What?" I asked rudely. "You know you can leave now?" I say crossing my arms and walking to the living room.

"Sassy... I like.." He laughed. I glair at him but when I look into his eyes I feel... Different.. He walks up to me and I back up until I hit the wall, I gasped. He gets closer, our face only centimeters apart.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. He looks at me lips then to my eyes.

"I.. Uh.. Want to apologize.." He whispered just as quiet as I did. "The way I treat you is horrible and from now on you won't have to worry about it. I have your back from this point on." He said even closer to my lips. I tried to talk but nothing came out. I felt his soft lips lay on mine and they move as if they were dancing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. I just was confused about it. He put his hand on the back of my neck and the other on the side of my face. I didn't know what to do and j think he knew that. I felt him smile and so did I, slowly he removed his lips and hands. He smiled at me and held my hands.

"W-what w-w-was that?" I asked

"It was a kiss cupcake" he said with a smile.

"I know but why?"

"Well... Uhh.. I.. I.. Like you" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"But you picked on me all the time.. Why the change?"

"Let's just say... I grew up and it hit me.." He said. "Your parents will be home soon.. I should leave? I'll pick you up for school tomorrow, cupcake." He kisses me cheek and walked out.

Wow...

Wow....

I still can't believe it. Moments later my parents walked in and they looked at me and smile.

"Did you cook?" Dad asked

"Y-ya" I stutter.

"Smells good.." Dad said going into the kitchen..