9

Alex
_______
_____

I was sitting there just looking at her beautiful face when he looked like she was in a daze. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, I was about to say something but she said something that gave me mixed emotions.

"Mate" she whispered. My eyes grow with shock. Did she have her wolf now? "You knew and you didn't tell me?" She asked with the tears slowly falling down her face. I struggled for words seeing her like that. It broke me. I knew not telling her was a bad idea. "How l-long Alex?" She asked with her eyes closed.

"The night I came to your home." I said and she pulled her hands and over her face. I knew for four days, it may not seem a long time but for wolfs a day seems like years. "Baby, I wanted to tell you I just thought that since, well you wanted to feel it. I wanted for your wolf to come." She looked at me with.... With..... Hate? Does she hate me? Can she hate me? If her wolf is with her then there is no way that she could. She could try but she couldn't. I would see other things in her eyes but right now all I see is hate and it's killing me.  

That's not her wolf in her.

"Babe-"

"Shut up!" She screamed slamming her fist on the table standing up. Now the whole shop was staring at us. "I hate you Alex. I Brooklynn Morgen Hall, reject you Alexander William Cane future Beta of the dark sky pack as my mate. Have a good life Alex." She said with so much hate.

That was not Brooklynn talking

I know it.

Hey guys change of plans! I will not be able to finish I am a Claus any time soon. Sorry! This story come first from now on! Xox