10

Brooklynn
_________

I sit in the dark. I don't know what happened back at the shop. When I found out Alex was my mate all I wanted was to hug and kiss him.

What happened?

I get up off my floor in my room and head to the front door, I just need air...

I walk out my door and take a left then a right then a left then another right before I ended up at the park. I take a seat by the big old oak tree that's been here for as long as I remember. Maybe I should talk to my wolf?

White?  I wait and wait...

Brook, your in danger! What happened earlier wasn't you! That was someone taking over meShe responded. What was I supposed to do? I get up. Brook, the dark one is after you. He took over me. He can do that he's.... Powerful.... To powerful... You need to get to the alpha! He can protect you! I know began running back to my house but I was ran into something... Someone...

"Ow..." I mumble holding my head.

"Hey.... Brooklynn..." I look up to see Andy... ( A/N Her friend from the library) he has a smirk on his face. And a bag in his hand.

Run white said. I didn't wait a second before dashing off. I was going the opposite direction of my house but I needed to go. I needed to get away from him. White didn't trust him so I don't.  Faster Brooklynn faster! He's right behind you! She said. I gasp as I feel two hands grab me from behind. I screamed so loud I'm sure The aliens on Mars could hear me.

"Brooklynn, shut it!" He said harshly into my ear. Who does he think he is?

"Andy let me go.." I demanded.

"Funny... I do t think I can do that.."

"Please?!"

"Brook, I can't my dad and your dad has some unfinished business to do.. Well that's all going to end once he finds out we have you." Andy said picking me up and walking to a big van. I fight but then I think of a way I can bug him.

"So your dad was such a wimp he couldn't come get me himself? What a coward!" I said and he stopped and dropped me. I was laying on the floor when I felt a sharp pain go threw my stomach. He kicked me. "Just.... Like.... You...." I said he bent down and slapped my fave hard. I hold my face as he picks me up gently and places me in the van. "He is a coward.." I say once the door was shut. "Please Alex.. Come find me..." I whisper...

Hope you like!!!!