7

Alex

I sit there and watch them stick the long needle into my arm. I watch my mate as she lays limp on the bed, not moving. I look over at her parents they probably didn't know I was her mate and I don't want her to find out just yet.

"Is she going to be okay?" I say  they put my blood into her as they take another pint.

"She's going to make it." The doctor said with a big smile. "Because of you. " he said looking at me. "You saved the Alphas daughter."

"Well she's my mate. I'd die for her, sir." I then let them wrap my arm up, even though I don't need it. I get up and go to her parents. "Sir, ma'am. I'm asking you to not tell her yet. I want to give her time to figure it out before I tell her. She's my world and I want to do the best I can for her." Her dad is glaring at me, not liking the fact that I will take his baby girl away from him and her mom. She is giving me the most welcoming eyes I have ever seen.

"Okay.." Her mom says just above a whisper.

"Son, do not hurt my baby." Her father told me.

"I won't sir." And after that we hear a faint moan coming from Brook.

"Ow.." She said as I turn around.

Okay!! This was just something short! I thought you guys might want to know what happened after that and I felt like it needed its own chapter.