6

Alex and I went into my house. I was still in shock, what was the voice in my head? Was it me? Was I hearing things?

"I need to go and clean up. My parents are in the office if you need anything." I told him with a blank expression. He walked me to the top of the stairs but then my parents came out.... Crap....

"Oh my moon goddess!!" My moms friend screamed..

"Brooklynn what happened to you?" My mom asked running over to me. I looked at every one. I let out a sigh..

"Brooklynn Morgan you tell us what happened."dad demanded. Maybe I can lie myself out of this one? I don't want dad to kick Savannah out..

I'm to good for that...

I'll be the bigger person..

"I was falling and I hit my head." I said.

"Brook.." Alex said..

"Don't lie to us Brooklynn.." Mom said as her friend got a wet washcloth and mom wiped the drying blood on my face. I looked down and kept my mouth shut. Alex better too.

"Alex, son, do you know anything about this?" Dad asked getting mad at me for not talking. I looked at Alex and he let out a sight and nodded.. Darn him!

"Yes sir, kinda? I came back from getting Brooklynns cup out of her pocket when I came back Savannah Lay was on top of her beating her up. Brooklynn tried to stop her and she did good for a moment but Savannah got back up and before she could take another hit I yanked her off her throwing her to the ground. Sir, ma'am, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help her. I promise she won't get hurt again." He told them. My parents looked at him, mom with awe over the last part and dad with anger over the first.

"What happened Brooklynn?" Dad asked. I then let out a sigh... I told them from the start how ever since people found out I can't shift I was there target to pick on. "Why haven't you told us?" Dad asked hurt.

"Dad, I'm really sore. Can I go?"

"Yes honey" he said. "Me your mom and miss Lilly need to go take care of something and then we are going to Miss lays house." Dad also said.

"The baby's are at Grandmas house!" Mom yelled. "Oh, Alex, will you stay and help Brooklynn?"

"Yes ma'am"

----------
Alex
---------

I watch Brooklynn as her parents and miss lay leave. I watched her every move and she looked hurt. Every time she closed her eyes it was 3 seconds longer each and every time. By now her parents are gone and it's up to me to make sure she's okay. Her body started to look weak and she started to sway. Her yes closed and she almost fell down the stairs, good thing I was able to grab her before she fell. I picked her up and walked to the living room.

"B? Are you okay? Can you hear me? Brooklynn!!" I screamed somewhat shaking her shoulders.

"Shh..." She said, it was almost a whisper. "You are very loud Alex.." She whispered. What's wrong? She turns her head and I se blood coming out of her head. I gasped and called the pack Doctor. She started to close her eyes and I began to cry.

"Wake up Brooklynn!" I shouted. Then the back Doctor can running in he picked her up and ran to the pack hospital. I ran after him, I mind linked her father telling him what happened. We got to the hospital and they wouldn't let me in the room with her. "Let me in!" I banged on the silver door making it burn my hands. It hurt but not as bad as not being there for my mate.

"Sir, please sit down! Only family members are aloud in."a female nurse said to me.

"You have to let me in! She could die and in the only person who can save her!" I screamed going back to banging on the door.

"Let him in" the alphas voice said. They did and we walked in. I see them operating on her.

"She's losing blood! We need O negative blood type and we need it now!" The pack Doctor screamed. The doctors and nurses ran around frantically.

"Sir, we don't have any!"

"Me!" I screamed "I have O negative. Take as mush as she needs."

"It's going to be a lot." The doc says.

Alex at the top/ Dylan sprouse

"Save my mate." And her parents gasp.