21

We are sitting at the park and talking about my abilities and transforming. He looked at me with such happiness that it made me happy. I hated that I had to cut that short as we have a bigger problem at stake. Andy's dad. I changed my mind on him I want him gone. I can't risk my brother and sisters safety.

"Alex, he needs to die.." I say changing the mood.

"Are you sure? We can find another way to get the evil out."

"I can't risk it for my siblings... Lee and Paris do not need to put up with this when they get older."

"Okay Brook.. Let's get home so you can get some rest. You're not acting right." Alex said. I shoot up from my seat and stood in front of him. I was beyond mad. I felt my hands start to burn. "Baby! Calm down don't let your wolf control you. You control her." I look down at my hands and fire was in them. I put my hands together to put it out. "It's going to be hard to kill him. He's the dark one."

"I got to go" I said storming away. I feel him grab my arm, I turn and then he flys the other way. I gasp and say I'm sorry and run.

Going to my room I pull out the old books my grand parents got me. I read and read until I find something that j can use to kill the dark one.

Finally at 3 AM I find what I'm looking for.

'If in any contact with the dark one run. He's dangerous and will get what he wants no matter what. In the late 1400s the dark one was born. A father wanting to do whatever it took to keep his family and village safe. After the war he used his power for evil. Day by day the world started to fall until his son killed him and trapped the evil in a cave and put a spell over it.'

How did he kill him?

'..... He took he's father to the dark cave and and chanted a spell "be gone the evil one" and he was gone...' As the night came I fell asleep with the one plan in my head...