12

Miracle prov**** (A/N it's been a while since I wrote in her prov... Hope you enjoy this chapter)

Jake and I just got home from dropping the baby's off at Morgan's place. We are in the kitchen talking when I get a bad feeling..

"What's wrong?" Jake asked me. I shake my head a little and try to find words to tell him this horrible feeling. "Are you okay?"

"Somethings wrong Jake..." He stands up and runs to my side. "With Brooklynn.. I can feel it." I get up and we run to the door. When we open it I see Alex with a worried look.

"Where's Brooklynn Alex!" I scream. He shakes his head out of breath, which is weird for a wolf. He must have been running... Looking for Brooklynn...

"Answer us boy!" Jake shouts walking to Alex. I hold my chest as j feel my heart drop. My baby my sweet baby!

"I do t know where she is! She got mad because she found out we were mates and she just got so angry... But it wasn't her Alpha... She was talking to her wolf"

"Don't lie to me pup! She can't! She didn't have a wolf, we would know." And that's when it hit me... The dark one... Ryan...

"He's not." They both look at me with confusion. "It's Ryan... He was able to tap into her inner wolf and find out were she is.."

"Ryan's back?!" Jake screamed. "We have to find her" he said as he shift In To his wolf  and ran. I run j. The house and grab the keys to my car... One of the downsides of not being like Jake..

"It's okay Brooklynn.. We are coming.."

Short!!! Sorry!!!