13

I sit on my bed as I shake in fear. For the past two hours all I've heard is screaming, things being thrown at the walls and i think I heard one of them shift.. I pull my legs to my jest as I cover my head with my hands I can hear them getting closer to me and I scared for my life. My heart is pumping really fast and I feel like it's going to give out, trying to calm down I try to breathe slowly threw my mouth. It didn't work, it just made me go faster. Normally the only thing that could calm me down is my family.. Mom, dad, and the twins; Lee and Paris. I imagine Paris and Lee growing up seeing them happy with mom and dad. Maybe it's for the best? Maybe dying is my fate. I mean when I go home I'll be known as the weakling, the runt, the omega, the stupid human. I notice how quite it was.

"They will never find her! She's safe!" Andy screamed out side the door. I will get out of here and I will talk to Alex, I will be happy as the next Luna and Alex will be a great Alpha of the pack. I know what I have to do. I have to kill the dark one. Andy walks in my room and slams the door.

"Andy I want out of here."

"Soon..." He's acting weird...

"What's wrong Andy?"

"I found my mate.." I smile

"Who?" He looks at me and frowns.

"Savannah.. The girl that put you in the hospital.." I was more then shocked but I was more happy then anything even if she did do something bad to me. We both have a reason to live for. I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"We both need to get out of here.." I whisper. "We we we need to distract Ryan nod then you could run to my parents. Tell them that you know were I am." He looked at me with shock.

"That's a good idea... But how are you going to distract my dad?"

Good question...

"I just need to talk to him and maybe we would get into a deep conversation and then bam my parents are here with Alex."

"Okay" he said and hugged me. "Follow me." As we walk out the room Andy goes to the kitchen were Ryan is. "Dad, I need to go to the shop. Watch her. She will run.." Welp...

"Fine hurry up.." Ryan said drinking his bud light. I sat on the stool and looked at Ryan as he looked for food. Andy left with a small good bye.

Well here goes nothing...

"Hi Mr. Ryan..." I said quietly. He took another swig of his beer.

"Hello Brooklynn. " he said monotone.

"Uh are you hungry? I can cook you something? My mama taught me a few things for when her and dad would leave and I would have to watch the twins." I told him trying not to seem scared.

"You are going to cook for your kidnaper?"

"Why not?" I got off the stool and walked to the fridge opening it I saw that I could make a few things.. "What are you feeling?"

"Another beer" he said I bent down and picked up the glass bottle.

"Wanna know a secret? Once I snuck out of the house and I went to a friends house, she had an older brother in college and he taught me a trick." I took the bottle and threw it in the air as it did a few flips and caught it behind my back. Good... I didn't know if that would work.. "Cool ya?"

"That's pretty cool for you."

"Watch this too!" I put the bottle in my right hand and some how I manage to have it role across my arms then to my other arm into my left hand. "Yes! It worked! That was a Long shot..." He laughed and got up and took the bottle out of my hand. He opened it and drank it right in front of me. I stood there awkwardly playing with my fingers. After he drank all of the beer he got another one.

Wow..

"You know you look just like your mother... Beyond beautiful.." After that beer he slammed down he pulled out a huge bottle of vodka.. My eyes widen. It's a good thing wolf can't get drunk as fast as humans. He pulled down a shot glass and pored som in it and pushed it to me.

"Drink it" he told me.

"It's okay I don't drink."

"One won't hurt sweets..." He put it in my hand..

He's right one won't hurt? Right?