8

____
Brooklynn
_____

"Ow.." I say as I feel the pain in my head. I open my eyes and see white walls and hear beeping. I'm at the hospital. Great that winch Savannah really did get me good. I thought I was strong enough to handle it. I sit up and look around the room to see mom, dad, and Alex. "My head hurts mom.." I say. She lets out a small laugh and i can help but to smile.

"I know baby girl.. Take this." She ands me some pills and a cup of water. I take he two pills and drink the cold water letting it go down my throat.

"You always know what to do mama."

"Shh baby.. Get some rest."

"But I'm not tired. I feel like I can run for days."

"Whoa darling slow down now." Dad said giving me a big hug. "We almost lost you B. "

"But you didn't,."

"Because Alex  gave 4 pints of his blood." Mom said pointing to Alex who was sitting in his chair talking to a doctor. I watched him and just something about him makes me just wanna get up and kiss him and tell him I lo-

I'm going crazy..

I smile at him when we make eye contact and when he smiles back it made my heart happy. I sit with my parents and talk with them. The nurse came in and telling us that I can leave once my parents sign me out. Mom ran home and got me some new clothes so I didn't have to wear gross ones. She gives me a grey shirt and blue ripped jeans with a sweater that's tan. Mom has good taste in clothes. I put the clothes on and walk out and I see Alex so I walk over to him.

"Hey" I say. He looks at me with a big smile.

"Hey how you feeling?"

"Better. A lot better. Maybe it's having your blood going threw my body trying to get use to it but I'm happy for it. Thanks babe"

"Ya! No problem! Haha" he laughed and pulled me in for a hug. I didn't want to pull away. So I didn't. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from savannah."  He said her name with so much discuss that i didn't believe it was him..

"It wasn't your fault and stop blaming yourself. Believe it or not you saved my life and I will be forever grateful." I say kissing his lips. 

"Do you want to go get ice cream or something?" He asked nervously.

"I would love too!" I tell him. I ask my parents and they say to be home by 8 and then Alex and I can watch a movie or something at home. I do not mind. I tell Alex and we walk to the car. He opens my door and runs to his side and gets in. We drive for a while until we get to the ice cream shop.

I'm glad you are giving him a chance a voice said in my head.

Who? What are you? I ask..

You might not believe Brooklynn.. But I'm your inner wolf. 

That's impossible!? They-they said I can't?!

This is great... Right?

Believe it Hun, my name is white.

Why are you glad I gave Alex a chance? I ask..

He's our mate.. What?

"Mate" I say looking in his eyes.. He gasped..